Opions on beats by dre

Discussion in 'General' started by senta420, Dec 25, 2012.

1. But... Dr dre!

2. They're pretty much shit headphones. But they're free, so don't complain. Personally I'd sell them and put the dough towards some Sennheisers.

3. Im sorry to say but beats are complete shit...people only say they are good because they only use their crappy apple earphones. Youre seriously paying hundreds of dollars on some cheap plastic crap that literally costs less than 10$ to make in China...youre only paying for a name and in my oppinion...beats are for fags who wanna brag that their "rich"....if youre seriously into good sound with overall good durability and style...id go for some vmoda crossfades (i got my own pair)....theyre sturdy as fuck (mostly metal)...ive dropped my pair around 60 times and nothing has broken...the sound quality is just fucking amazing. I use my crossfades for every smoke sesh because they really bring you intothe music

4. Whatever u do don't get the ear buds they are BAD I know from experience
    Bets are mostly style and not worth the price...
    If money isn't a problem go ahead and get headphones the either the studio or the pro

Later I'm gonna look at reviews for u for other headphones that have great quality but maybe not as stylish and known like beats...

5. didnt realize so many sennheiser salesmen smoke weed

6. I have the studio beats and theyre hella trippy when youre high

7. Beats are some over-priced-over-hyped bullshit. Much like Apple.

Fact.

Do some research on some audiophile forums.

8. I ended up with the white solos. They look really nice and the bass and clarity is pretty good. But then again like people above were saying, I'm used to the apple earphones. I like them though

9. now listen to some comparably prized headphones from a reputable headphone brand like Sennheiser or Grado and you'll realise that you've been robbed.

10. beats are nice for listening to music with heavy bass but have a tendency to distort and are really over priced ud be better off with some low grade studio headphones like sennheiser or sony or even a decent pair of koss would be a better value

11. Sennheiser is legitimately the most reputable brand in the industry... lol No salesmen, just people who know shit about sound.

12. As said before Sennheiser.

I have hd 280 pros, amazing. Tried beats, felt too flashy, bass was too strong and i found thats what wowed people, true quality is perfect equalisation between treble, mid and bass. Not which headphones sound the most OG. Not a fan.

13. Not worth the the money almost every pair of Skullcandy, Audio Technica, Sennheiser, and AKG headphones destroy them even Sony does.

14. Over-priced bassy shite with a great marketing campaign.

15. My $80 Sennheisers SHIT on Beats all day long.

Beats are to headphones as Apple is to computers.

You're buying a name ;)