Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Opinionz plz!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by hardonfordrums, Nov 30, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

^
    This is some schwag bho I made with a half can of neon butane, triple filtered disposable extractor, 10g of schwag, a big pyrex dish and a sink of warm water. Took 20 mins to make, scraping the dish was the toughest part. I would like your opinions, this is my 4th or 5th run my last run was a 1/4 oz of dank. I would perfer dank over schwag any day but my wallet likes schwag haha. I figured this wasn't bad at all for 10g. Next time I will try 4-6 filters, yeild will be lesser, but it will be more refined.

2. i can dig it.

3. looks like some good shit man

4. thx for the feedback, my phone camera did it justice with a clear pic. anyone else try running schwag bho? if so how were your results/procedures?

Tasted pretty not so good, but got me blow'd.:smoking: