Opinions?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BearKush, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Hey guys, how are they looking? 5/6 Weeks old, been flowering for about a week.
    [​IMG]

Can see more pics in the sig.

2. What's goin on with your lower leaves?

3. heya..... Is this your first grow? If I may give some tangent advice. You have alot more space in that tent. You could fit more plants for more yeild. Anyway none the less other then the tips of the bottom great job.

4. Yeah man just cram more plants in there with no regard for light size. What are you running a 400 watt hps? Cram another 5 plants in the so you can yield a half oz dry per plant.

You have 5 healthy plants which have barely started to flower. Just keep it up.

5. They can't get light as the plant is really bushy.

It is my first grow and I only have 5 plants because the closer to 9 plants I have the more chance I have of being sentenced if caught.

it's a 600w HPS

6. 600 for 5 plants is where you want to be.

7. Sure if you dont lollipop fim/top or LST them

8. I see you giving bad advice in other threads besides this one. Just hang back.

9. yeah,slow and steady...you will be happier

10. I wont be rude to you ... I will say this.. If you are talking to me that is... you seem like a firm believer in plants need x amount of light each. I believe that if you cut off bottom branches of plants those lumens are not going there and you dont need space between plants for bottom branches to be hit by the light, because the bottom branches are gone (lollipop). So less space between plants means more plants. You have your view I have mine. My advice is very sound for people who grow SOG SCROG ETC...Maybe you should try SOG etc sometime you might broaden your knowledge and views on this subject matter so you stop insulting folk. So to you sir I say Good day.

11. Hahahhahaha
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player]You Get Nothing! - YouTube[/ame]