Opinions: What do stoner guys really think of girls who toke up?

Discussion in 'General' started by StangGirl, Dec 9, 2002.

1. it's a really fucking awesome thing when you toke with your girlfriend I think.

2. its really awesome when girls smoke!

3. They are sexy as fuck. Nuff said:smoke:

4. Its badass for chicks to smoke weed! ;)

5. but it does become a problem when she smokes with someone else, huh?

6. well....you have good taste, my friend.

7. why?

i know plenty of girls who smoke but are fucking idiots; honestly, there are only a handful of female tokers i can stand, that i've met.

8. most the girls i know that smoke are pretty smart and down to earth and most the ones i know that dont are ditzy an really preppy....thats cali fo ya

9. Well I married a stoner chick

10. honestly i dont have a problem with it, i kinda wish that my next girlfriend smokes weed. stoner girls tend to be more laid back compared to girls who dont, i had this girl once tell me that weed was bad for you, that it fried your brain, and gave you lung cancer all that bs and what not. alot of girls who dont smoke weed also tend to be more steriotypical about the herb, they are always more pissed off, not all but alot.

11. I love it, recently my girl started toking with me, never had better times, its about enjoying it together, just like u do with ur buddies :)

12. As long as it isn't my headstash and she smokes out of the harvest I'm fine by it. And she has to be attractive when I'm not rather high. No fatties smoking fatties.

13. [​IMG]

14. They are the sexiest women to walk the earth. Sometimes.

15. Stoner chicks are rad as fuck

16. A girl being a toker is very attractive to me i woulndt be with a girl that never smoked or wouldnt smoke every once in a while

17. from a girls perspective, guys who blaze is a huge turn on. and dudes who ride motorcycles too. i have no idea why

18. for some reason I haven't been able to find a girl that smokes but girls that can smoke while getting poked is good by me

19. What about trucks :)