Opinions: What do stoner guys really think of girls who toke up?

Discussion in 'General' started by StangGirl, Dec 9, 2002.

1. [​IMG]
    Are you serious ^^^^ :D:rolleyes:

Stoner chicks are the best no doubt, always chill and down to smoke. This is why I am very glad that my girl is a smoker just like me. :smoke:

2. Much of the richness of life would be lost if my wife didn't smoke herb with me. I pity the husband whose wife is all proper and anti-green.

3. They're pretty cool. I wish I knew more, I only know like two of them right now. One lives practically down the street from me, but I don't know her all that well to just smoke her up, or to get smoked up by her, and the other one I know quite well but she lives like 3 hours away from me...

4. :eek::p;):smoke:

5. they're ftw

6. idk, its hard to say.

most that i've encountered have tons of emotional problems, or they either want to smoke all the time or get pissed when i smoke without them, etc. it also gets expensive if she's smoking my herb.

but that's just like, my thoughts on dating girls that toke. not saying i don't like toking with females.

7. i couldnt imagine being in a relationship with a chick who didn't smoke
    :hello:

8. I prefer light smokers.

9. i think i want you

10. Girls who smoke are very attractive most of the time. Obviously JUST being a toker, doesnt make you attractive...to me atleast, but ive found girls who smoke, are so much more open minded and nice than those who frown upon it. I find girls who toke are typically more enlightened and thats a very attractive quality. Plus as we can all see here on grasscity, tokers usually end up having a lot in common. :)

11. My exact thoughts.

12. Girls that smoke pot or would smoke pot with me if they were my girlfriend would interest me more. But if they smoke cigarettes that would be a turn off.

But if she didn't smoke but approved of it that would be acceptable too. But aslong as the girl is my type aand attractive & then if they blaze its a +.

13. It depends on the type of chick.

14. my girlfriend smokes, everyday, just like me, and i love it. i always wanted a girlfriend that smoked, but never found one. now i'm in love!

15. Women who don't smoke the herb "FUCK OFF"

Women who are stoners are very much welcomed, if you're a slut/bitch/use women for your own gain or cause drama/seek attention then you can also "FUCK OFF"

I dislike men and women, I dislike people in general partly because most of them i come across are all mother fuckers.

Not many stoners around anymore

16. girls that smoke herb are awesome...my favorite for sure

17. I generally don't care. But i do find that ladies who smoke, seem to talk alor more after having smoked. I don't mind this too much. It just can get a little over the top and start to be a slight irritant after awhile.

18. That's the best kind of girl.

19. I WANNA FUCK THEM :confused_2: