Opinions: What do stoner guys really think of girls who toke up?

Discussion in 'General' started by StangGirl, Dec 9, 2002.

1. I think women are just awesome, don't give a shit if they smoke or not.

2. There are two types of women in this world:

Down-to-earth girls

and

Bitches....

If it's the former and they smoke, then I'm down.

3. You wouldn't say that about my last EX; she couldn't stand smokers/green, PERIOD! She asked how often I blaze, I told her, she was standoffish about it. "Well, long as it's not around me, I don't care..." Then ironically, I couldn't spend any time alone b/c she always wanted to be around and would bitch to high HELL if I wanted to chill and just blaze and watch a movie, fuck for extended periods of time, eat good food and just be merry... :mad:

Chicks that don't smoke, but hypocritically go out and get drunk/shit-faced are LAME imho. :(

4. girl toker > girl non-toker

5. lol that other stoner girls thread got trolled so hard. good times..

love stoner girls. if you smoke marijuana and are currently in possession of a vagina pm me and i'll rep that ass ;)

edit: post boobs*

6. Yep, I just facepalm if this happens.

I find chicks who toke sexy lulz.

7. fuck yeah! ive out-smoked guys before easily. haha, i think maryjane is great to have in your relationship. me and my boyfriend smoke all time. it brings us closer. saturday morning wake and bake is nice together too.:smoke:

8. dude, I'm a chick and I smoke..

hahaa, wtffffff.

I love it, it's even a great way to bond.

I mean what man doesn't want to sit down with there lady and smoke some bud?
    But Stoner Lady wouldn't want to do the same?

9. guys should like girls because of who they are, what music they like, if the girl is nice or a bitch, bud shouldn't matter if you truly like someone. fuck superficial busllshit

10. lol, that was me with one of my ex's.
    ive cooled it a lil on both ends though since we broke up :p

mostly cause i cant afford to smoke as much since hes not burning me out all the time. lamee.

11. stoner chicks are the best. i'm a stoner chick myself and i speak truth. my gf doesn't smoke but sometimes i really wish she did.

12. Simple. I don't have an opinion on it. Why would I?

13. Hrmm.... this might be totally implausible since you're les and or bi (I assume), but how have you gone about dating people (women, in my case) that don't toke or do very little? I'm no addict, I can stop whenever I need to, but for the most part, I'll take a vape once/day/3-4days/wk... I see it as if I had a couple beers and went along with my business as usual... Lotta girls get drunk and shit-faced every weekend, but soon as you talk about sparking = ZOMG Whaaaat? You do "drugz?!" LOL... By then we're already incompatible mentally... :mad:

14. nothing better than a babe that can take huge bong rips

15. you're welcome. :D

i get shit for being a stoner chick from my girl friends some times though, they're like "dang, you smoke a ton. i'm just going to go get shitfaced and raped this weekend, but your marijuana intake really concerns me."

man, shutdafxup bitch.

16. i would say its the hottest thing in the world, makes me want them even more :D

17. this:hello:

18. i would like a girl that smokes perhaps not too much and not use it as an excuse to be a slut, do something stupid as hell, attention etc ( ive seen and know some, its not good and im sure most can agree)

if she smokes because she enjoys it and gets shit done then by all means. if its interfering with her life and she acts like a complete asshole then nope

19. i think its completely outrageous!!! :mad::mad:

:smoke: i will procede to leave this thread and smoke my last rip with my girl...

the nerves of these woman... first voting then smoking our herb what has the world come to

20. #460 DANKErika, Jan 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2011
    Dude really? A lot of people do it in my town. After lunch everyone is stoned and most the time the teachers don't give a shit. Oh and I'm a stoner chick with lots of stoner friends.:D