Opinions: What do stoner guys really think of girls who toke up?

Discussion in 'General' started by StangGirl, Dec 9, 2002.

1. haha
    honestly most of the girls i've ever been into don't smoke or do it occasionally. idk why but i like it more that way

2. HAHA Someone sounds like a creeper lol.

lol jk man
    Keep Tokin :smoking::smoke::bongin: Whichever way floats you boat.

3. I have a stoner fiancee and it is the most epicly amazing thing in the world. We toke it up together, eat some goodies, then have some happy time under the sheets then smoke some more lol. Its great!

4. i dont think much of it, if a girl smokes weed then she smokes weed. no big deal.
    it is kinda hot though =)

5. Yep... I was just visiting some old friends that are married and we all toked up, made mad cuisine quality food and then played Mario Wii, while dying laughing. I looked at them all coozying up and having a good time and thought, "fck man... dude has it MAD nice Vs some tramp telling you, you cannot blaze or limiting your shit..." Hard to find a good looking, smart chick that's also chill enough to puff and have some fun. :mad:

On the flip though... you'll find 10x as many stupid ass foxes getting wasted every weekend talking about, "pot, that shit is bad for you..." while they stumble along about to hook up with a stranger; completely beer-goggled and in store for a hilarious surprise the next morning. HAHA.

6. #426 monkmartin179, Mar 23, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2010
    It's a pretty cool thing I would thing. Yeah. Definitely bretty good thing.

But where I live, the only stoner girls are quite frankly retarded. Either they are goths, 'gangsters', or w/e, and they all have this kinda cocky or tough attitude that other girls do not.

I think it'd be pretty sweet to find a female stoner who is normal. :rolleyes:

Edit: rephrasing what I said a little or something. I find it very unattractive when girls I don't know very well get really fucked up or something. On the other hand if it is say, my girlfriend, its okay to an extent...

Sorry I grew up with an alchoholic step-mom thing that I hate.

Idk I cant express myself through words very well.

Yknow what I mean.

7. well by the time i was serious about a girl, as in girlfriend, i wouldnt want her to smoke everyday. maybe 3 or four days of the week at most. itd be really fun to smoke with a girl i was serious with, but at the same time spending time sober together is crucial in my eyes.

but as friends, theyre pretty fun. they add a new way of thinking to conversations, however they make the guys act slightly more proper and i can definitely tell the atmosphere is a bit different. like i wouldnt make the same jokes and go to a all you can eat buffet and kill 6 plates of food with some girls, but i would anyday with my friends.

overall its nice to do it sometimes, but nothing can beat toking up with a few good buddies :smoke:

8. stoner girls = thank you god and jesus

9. There aren't a lot around me that aren't wanna be gangsters or try to rip you off. So I'm not with em that much but hey if I could find some ones just chill and normal like me I would agree with oddskeleton:eek:
    damm just got my first vape today and Im high as a kite.

10. We're not hard to find, you just can't expect us to be blowing sunshine up your ass all the time either.

(Didn't read that, i do not fit in that category, but i know cute stoner girls aren't hard to find.)

11. Personally i love smoke with everyone i mean unless there stupid but stoner chick are awsome!

12. cheaper dates:p

13. I find cannabis isn't really conducive to the psychology of the post-feminist woman. Today's woman (speaking in generalities, of course) is living in an incredibly strange, mixed universe, trying to make sense of her Darwinian instincts that conflict with the notion that women need to be uber-competitive, both in the workplace as well as with their sexuality/beauty. Thus, cannabis really isn't helpful or conducive to the goals of most women today. You could of course say the same for both sexes in a competitive world really, but I think it's true even more so for women.

I think girls who smoke for the occasional relaxation/introspection are fucking awesome. I think "stoner" girls who smoke every day are roughly the same as dudes who smoke every day: 99.999999999% boring, dopey losers who offer nothing to society or relationships, and are generally to be avoided by ambitious people.

14. Wow... now that's a pretty broad and astringent criticism you presented at the end of your post.

I know many a such person that smoke all the time (in place of drinking/hard drugs) and practice their profession quite well. Should they, probably not... but you're more likely to die or be seriously injured from SPEEDING, which I know we ALL do/have partaken in. Broad generalizations, though applicable to most, depends on the context of said application. I know what you're getting at; the lazy, stereotypical hippie/stoic stoner that wastes away his/her time with weed at the center of their world, hindering them from living up to their potential etc... Sure you've got a good point about that, as I've seen it with a lot of people I used to chill with.

Here's where I differ... One of the many, but less obvious reasons you don't see women doing this is bc smoking weed is ILLEGAL. There's a much higher percentage of MEN that partake in illegal activities, (esp drug usage) than women>.< Thus most women aren't even associated, nor exposed to said culture, but there sure are plenty of women that DRINK during the weekday (I see nearly as many, if not more women at happy-hr getting their serious buzz on), and definitely EVERY weekend. Steadily destroying more brain-cells that any daily smoker could attempt to nullify... THC (I vape so, toxicants/tar is a non-issue for me) merely alters (pos, neg or neutral) brain cells, but alcohol DESTROYS brain cells, severely depresses the immune sys, and (this is crazy) SHRINKS your overall brain size.

I'm not hammering on drinking, bc I LOVE a nice home-brew to a an uppity martini! :smoke:
    I def agree that I don't want some chick that sparks up every single day, but someone that's casual about it, or will smoke with me when I want (usually 3-4x/wk) to watch some mindless TV, or play vid games. I don't watch TV at all anymore, nor do I game and fool around much... So most chicks that Ive met want to do something kinda mindless or easy on the brain; I can't STAND doing mindless/simple tasks all the time, so blazing makes doing the inane and basic, fun and frivolous! :hello:

15. well im no hypocrite...i love me a girlie that burns. the more the better. i cant exactly smoke every day and not let my girl do the same

16. She was an occasional smoker until she met me, but then she met me. Now she's just high and wants to fuck all the time.

Stoner chicks are a-ok

17. I love a chick that smokes. Cheap hotels, liquor, bud= Freaky good times :smoke:

18. see my girl had never smoked before she met me. but same story. stoner girls are the best. ;)

19. dude it might just be me but that first setence is really tripping me out. :poke: