Opinions: What do stoner guys really think of girls who toke up?

Discussion in 'General' started by StangGirl, Dec 9, 2002.

1. #401 wenahaone, Jan 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2010

I don't even really consider myself a "stoner guy." I'm trying to cut waaaayyyyy back. I think at this point in my life I mostly just use it as a tool for a few things. although, I still like it a fair bit in a certain way, and I'll most likely use it if I go on vacation to cambodia and there's dirt cheap "happy pizza", or in India I'd pretty much have to try some manali cream. Pretty much the only reason I originally joined this forum was to get a bit more knowledge about outdoor guerrilla growing....even though I don't really smoke that much. lol

at this point in my life I pretty much only use it for .....
    -getting my head straight and think about things from a different perspective when I've been in a funky mood that I can't seem to get out of for a number of days.

-helping me stop drinkng at a small buzz(I shouldn't really be drinking anyway).

-If I'm tripping I may take a toke.

-when I'm very very very angry to chill me out....but I should just exercise or meditate, or something.

-It pretty much makes me content with doing nothing, so when I'm reeeallllyyyy bored or horny late at night, It'll pretty much get rid of that annoying feeling. ...but I should just do something about that feeling.

Idk...weed's just not that important to me anymore. This might sound bad, but I don't really plan on my gf catching on if I'm only taking a couple hits of weed a week. lol plus, having another reason not to smoke as much is good for me.

edit:eek:kay, I'll admit it. once in a while I like to toke up just for the fun of it.

2. I'll add
    upon further research

it's to a degree of absolute certainty that i can say these girls are indeed martian

3. ok heres my input as a stoner girl.

i have a lot of guy friends whose girlfriends give them shit for smoking on there spare time and i want to smack these girls. like let your guy do what he wants, within ya know relationship boundaries.. i would love a stoner boyfriend haha if i start hooking up with a guy who doesnt like the fact that i smoke, seee yah later!
    girls who toke up, even once in a while, are generally more relaxed, chill girls. or at least this has been the case in my experiences.

4. i like stoner girls.:D
    the few who i know are just so relaxed and laid back
    way hotter than the barbie-doll-girly-girls^^ in my opinion

5. It doesn't even factor to me the fact they are a girl. Cannabis is a plant welcomed to be smoked by everyone. But I'm not going to lie I hate it when my girlfriend smokes. She has an irregular rapid heart beat as is, and smoking weed isn't helping her situation. She's only done it a few times. But when shes high she's so depressing. I want to tell her to shut the fuck up so I can enjoy my high lol but that would make me an asssshole.

6. Every chick I've smoked with has been a 1 hiter quiter so I don't really like to smoke with them. (No offence to the girl tokers out there, thats just my experience) ;)

7. you need to find better girls to smoke with

8. cool as can be,just cant smoke more than me,we be greedy ..i just never meet girls that smoke all day like I do,they might toke but they cant hang:( were is my stoner girl WA

9. Girls are normally pretty straight.. at least the ones that dont beg to be smoked up. If they got bud/cash and are chill then they can totally roll with me. As for girls tokin in general, I have no problem with it they have just a much a right to smoke as I do.

10. Love stoner girls. Not users though

11. It doesn't really matter to me, my g/f doesn't blaze. I'm fine with that, and she is fine with me blazing up.

12. I don't give a shit if you blaze or not. After all, I do. It would be rather hypocritical to have something against MJ when I partake of the magical herb myself. If you want to toke, toke. If you don't, then don't. It's not that hard. :bongin:

13. Depends on what kind of chick you are.

I can't stand the girls that get all goofy when they smoke. I also don't like the ones who smoke just to act like they're cool.

Oldhead stoner chicks are above all on my list.

14. Cannabis often creates friendships based totally on superficial levels, if my girl is smoking all the time I feel as though that might cheapen our relationship.

So yes; it bothers me; but I smoke so it doesn't anger me.

15. wouldn't call any of the women I mix it with "stoners" but one thing I like bout a girlfriend that smokes d herb, I like when she rolls my blunts for me ;) My ex twists up pretty ill, so I let her handle the blunts "most of the time" and I got the spliffs cuz she can't roll em for shit haha... kinda nice to not be the designated blunt roller 100% of the time, not that I mind.. but yuh know..

16. hmm how can i put this.....chicks who smoke = less drama? haha yes, nailed it!

17. #417 Misc, Feb 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2010
    Yeh, my sister is guilty of the goofy thing. I mean, do they really feel that stupidly stoned, or are they just trying to get attention? Either way it annoys the piss out of me. Be mellow, be talkative, but don't act like a fucking fool. Though that is pretty typical stoned behavior of girls under 18.

I used to smoke with this older chick who worked at a local headshop--she was straight-up hippy girl, and I always had a good time with her, even though she was a bit of a floozy. She was giggly and funny, and she always chipped in whatever she had. Those are the best.

18. Sometimes it is fun to act goofy as shit when you are high. I'm not saying act like a fool, but nothin wrong with having fun. Not everyone wants to sit there and melt into the couch. Depends the situation.

That said, stoner chicks, since I've hit puberty there isn't much I've found hotter than a cute girl who knows how to toke up, and I'm sure I'll feel the same way till I quit breathin :smoking:

19. #419 Misc, Feb 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2010
    Of course, of course. But you smoke out two teenage girls, and see what happens. Shit goes bananas. I was lying on my bed for a minute, and my sister's friend jumps on top of me and hugs me and won't let go. Meanwhile my sister is dancing and yelling at the ceiling fan? I mean what the fuck?

20. i've always been curious to what guys think of stoney chicks. im a lady & i toke up with my friends (mostly guys) everyday. i only have about 3 friends who are chicks and are chill. My opinion, some chicks that toke are pretty anoying. around my area, most girls who toke are the "blond hair & abercrombie" type & all they do is bitch! they only toke for the attention from guys.
    i would love to see more stoney chicks who are chill & dgaf.
    too bad lady stoners around here have a bad rep of being slutty :(