Opinions: What do stoner guys really think of girls who toke up?

Discussion in 'General' started by StangGirl, Dec 9, 2002.

1. mmmm wisconsin stoner girlies...

2. hmmm... i know a couple really cool stoner chicks... unfortunately i don't hang out with them much anymore. don't really know why. we just sorta stopped talking... blah... i kinda have to go w/rmjl on this one. it doesn't really matter. guy or girl... just get stoned and be chill :D

3. god i wish i had sex filled sundays with weed.... and bisuits... ofcourse sex filled saturday nights are workin fine for me.... no biscuits tho... damn....

4. i got the biskits.....and my woman made them for me...

oh yeah she smokes pot too..........

"i was in love with a girl on marijuana

she said if im not stoned i dont wanna

but she got so parinoid ...

her place i would avoid ...

i was in love with a girl on marijuana.."

5. god biscuits are damn good i wish i had a girlfriend (not a wife yet wwwaayy too young(in my eyes that is)) who made me biscuits... i gotta do all the damn biscuit makin around

*RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE*

WHERE THE HELLS MY PIPE!!

*continues to smoke self in to a semblance of reality....*

6. i want a stoner chick, I find they are cooler, but sometimes they tend to be a little less unkempt. Dunno why, but i'm unkempt and love it!

7. Can we please start a grasscity dating service? lol... guys around here seem to seek out the drama-filled obnoxious girls... and then bitch about them to me when we're smoking together... need more stoner chick loving guys..

8. i dunno 'bout yous guys and gals who like music (dont get me wrong i love my music...) but does anyone else love the sound of a well tuned motor? like a 460 or 454 idling at about 5 - 600 rpm... send shivers up mine spine just sitting in the car feeling the engine rumbling.... and when ya really lay into a 460 with solid mounts it sends a harmonic vibration through the whole vehicle that really you really have to feel to beleive... especially when its in a car that only weighs 3 times the engines weight... lol... its fun gettin stoned and just sittin in the car idling.... like a full body massage.....

9. Mmmm, yeeeeahhh... My mom has a 89 Silverado with a 454 in it. Back when it ran really well it sure did pur. Like big cat pur. No pussy-cat pur. Although it would be 10x better with some bigger headers and a new exhaust.

I loves me a stoner chick. All my ex's wouldn't smoke. But a GC dating service? Eh, kinda sketchy. Know what I mean?

10. smoking with girls is definitely awesome...i just wish i could find a real stoner chick that i could hang out with...the only ones i know are occasional stoners:(

i think stoner chicks are great gf's just because us guys can share one of our greater joys with them and not have to work so hard to hide it

**900th Post!***:smoking:

11. some girls can get annoying high, nothing more annoying than a high pitched laugh.. i smoke with people who are calm with weed yet LOUD AND PROUD WHEN DRUNK, i'm a heavy smoker, so i guess thats why...

12. they kick ass

13. It depeands on the chick.

If it's one of those super-popular and rich chicks who just get stoned for fun like getting drunk every once in a while, I dun like 'em. I don't really like hyper chicks.

I know 1 stoner chick who aint like that, she sells and grows to so shes pretty cool...

14. stoner girls are so freakin hot... i wish ALL my gfs have smoked weed

15. i have a blown 350 swapped into my landcruiser... i do love that and i can only imagine the joy of a 454..... or 502 :)

16. all the chicks ive smoked with arent too cool, but i know they are out there. All of my gfs have been against smoking, which also ruined alot of fun days..

17. smoking is a BIG thing where i live so most everyone smokes around me exept the sketch prepy kids

18. This may seem off topic but sometimes i wish i had another girl to toke up with.
    =/
    Honestly wouldn't be able to tell you, if some prick thinks its unattractive or thinks you're stupid for smoking cannabis, well fuck em. Who gives a shit what they think?
    I mean unless you want to enter a relationship with someone then you may want to care.
    however, shouldn't we focus on less judgement and labeling in the first place?

19. rock on stoner chicks.