Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Opinions wanted

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by McFly9, Jun 23, 2010.

1. I'm sorry if this isnt in the right forum, I wasnt sure if this should be here or in general or what. anyway.
    I just got all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled, The doc. said no smoking, but I'm contemplating blazing anyway to help with the pain. I understand why I'm not supposed to smoke, cause itll pull out the clots, I've got 2 oral piercings and wasnt supposed to smoke w. them or drink through a straw but I smoked anyway only now and then and was fine. But I know this is different cause its a real hole, and 4 of them. Should I risk smoking or no?

2. No dude, don't do it. Dry sockets are the worst. It really isn't worth it. Wait like the two weeks until they heal. If you can't wait that long, than you should take a little break anyways.

3. ^nah. Get some good edibles.

4. Yea dude dont do it, its better to just be patient and wait it out instead of just goin for it and possibly causing more problems...

Just look at it as a tb and think about how ripped ur gonna get the next time u smoke

5. Lmfao u picked up on that 2010 quote pretty quick... Just posted that like 30 minutes ago

6. fa sho edibles are the way to go

7. I smoked while mine were still healing, and day of the surgery. Just have to smoke through different methods like people blowing you shotguns or such. The smoke may delay the healing process but they don't want you to because the pressure you put on the wounds while you draw in the smoke. So shotgunning or taking tiny hits is the best method if you want to.

Blazed while on those percs feels amazing to, lol.

8. ^this :)
    you could get an infection or something if you smoke so i'd wait until they heal

9. i just got all 4 of mine pulled like two months ago and i smoked the day after surgery and multiple times while it was healing and mine were all good. doc said it healed perfectly. so if ur gonna smoke though id still try n be careful

10. Yeah I was planning to just take it as a TB as I've been meaning to take one anyway, but wanted to see if there's other people who have dealt with it and wanted some perspective. because the numbing is wearing off and I got some time before my prescription is done, and I'm starten to hurt pretty bad, But I just went and changed the gauze and im bleeding to much to smoke right now anyway.

^Thanks for the advice, if it gets to bad I'll have my bf give me a shotty. And they put me on Vicodin, cause Perc.s made me sick before. Have you smoked on Vics?

^This is probably what I'll end up doing, thanks for the support.

and Thanks to everyone who said edibles, that would deff be my first choice but I just dont think I have enough to make cannabutter right now

Thanks for the support and advice everyone! :D <*this is what I would be doing if I wouldnt get covered in blood and seriously sore during the process*

11. Haha yea ive smoked on vic before...

Feels just as great as smokin on any other pain killer if not better

every hit makes ur weed and painkiller high like 5x better

i wouldnt mess around with that stuff too often tho, i have a lot of friends who either are or have been addicted to painkillers at some time....

But anyways good luck healing and hopefully youll be back to reefin in no time :D

12. Haha yeah they gave me a set amount and I was only going to keep 1 for when I'm feeling better, just to see how it is, ya know?

thanks =D!

13. wow what a coincidence.. i just got my 4 wisdom teeth removed on monday and i'm still debating whether or not to smoke.. a shotgun sounds pretty legit tho =) im gonna wait a few more days until the bleeding pretty much stops and see how 1 vicodin + couple shotguns goes. the only thing that sucks is that i might have to miss EDC =(

14. smokede the day after my surgery, it was fine