opinions please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by justin10, May 26, 2016.

1. 5 weeks in this enviroment, before ifor then i made a little grow box with cfls to mature them abit, now they are under a 400w hps quite far away with 2 fans blowing at them and one blowing out of the room, great temp and humidity, ph was wrong for 4 weeks, now they are making progress but some lower leaves suffered a difficiency from me been too careful with nutes as i burnt last time.. now they are on 10ml a + 10ml b and 10ml root take all dutch pro to 10 litres of water, these are fem seeds from gorilla 6 bluberry twist 1 critical kush 1 pineapple chunk, not root bound badly only slightly before i pot size up again but im aware foliage growth will stop when i pot size up so i dont want to do it just yet without knowing if its a good time to? pots are 13 cm wide and about the same deep ☺ i just want to know if i am on track regards to progress, i have grown from clone before and growth was rapid in comparison so im just abit worried

2. keep trying to post pictures but it wont work on my phone

3. keep trying to post pictures but it wont work on my phone

4. my plants are 5-6 inches tall and have 5-7 sets of nodes spacing is fine no stretching

5. Generally it's time to pot up when the leaves are passing the edge of the pot, if the leaves are there the roots should be too. Why do you have your 400W HPS far away? It should be 12-15 inches from the canopy to deliver the best light to them.

6. im a beginner afraid of burning them haha, plant is as wide and tall as the pot with root but theres not an awful lot on it?