Opinions please

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by mcjays, Mar 25, 2013.

1. So I met this girl about two years ago because of work. Recently she told me she's had a crush on me for the longest time, which I knew from how she acted and other coworkers telling me. We've started talking more and more and I'm really starting to like her. Plus she is more than okay with toking. The problem is she now has a boyfriend but I know she isn't happy with him. So what I'm asking GC is should I go for the gold? Or just play it out and see how her current relationship goes.

P.S. Sadly, I haven't had a girlfriend in about five years.

2. All u need do man is keep chilllin with her and show her a good time. It doesnt mean u should make a move but more so make her feel good and comfortable. Let her dedal with her bad bf and show her how great of a guy u r!!

3. Go for it its been five years

Smash her

4. put a paper bag over her head

5. If she leaves him for you,

Eventually, she'll leave your for the next one.

Let it play out. Be a good friend and let that take you places.

6. Just do the Naked Man.

7. How much time do you want to waste on this "non-relationship"?
    It doesn't matter that she has a crush on you, especially since she has a BOYFRIEND. Dont kid yourself that she has problems with him and she wants out of that situation (unless she's actually said that). And that she will leap into your arms.
    If you don't watch out you will be the "guy she cheated with".

If you want something more, then let her know. At least in your own head, give yourself a time frame of when you'd want her to dump the other dude and date you.

8. this

if she's gonna leave someone for you, she'd do the same to you. wait until she's single