opinions please!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kyleschuler, Mar 17, 2013.

1. day 17, I know I topped it wrong, it slowed it down a lot, but it's coming back /: how do they look? I'm using 2 26 watt 6500k CFL's & a couple fluorescents.

Attached Files:

2. looks good to me, seems very healthy. are you watering with proper pH or jus using distilled or tap water?

3. just bottled water, no Nutes,

4. Transplant into a bigger pot imo.

5. I don't want it to big.

6. I don't want it too big

Then train it. After transplant tie each branch down or even the main stalk and let it continue vegging. A more established plant will produce bigger, thicker and denser nugs for you.

J

7. oh okay. thanks

8. Luckily, cannabis is one of those plants which is very manipulative - ya can do damn near anything to it and it'll continue to grow just fine. You can bend it, twist it or tie it in a bow...

Seriously - it can take a mess of training and plug along like nothing happened - providing you are starting with healthy plants.

GL

J

9. yeah I've heard that before. lol I'll bend it over shortly & tape down a lead. will it put the plant into shock?

10. Looks good bro i subbed, you plan on usin any nutes?

11. :D
    & I will after another week or so, I heard to use fresh water for a couple weeks. so I'm just going about a month.

12. Every time you repot its a good Idea to use just ph water for a week or 2.

13. well, I didn't. I just threw a seed in a pot & stuck it under a few lamps. lol

14. just took it now.

Attached Files:

15. Yes your doin it right keep it up an that little baby will be a tree:)

16. It seems a little hot at the way the leaves are looking a bit weak. But other than that great color and growth for cfls. I agree with transplanting for maximum root growth and training your plant to stay short. Scrog has always been a favorite method of mine for operating in small areas for maximum yeild, but the roots have to be able to stretch comfortably.