opinions on

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by jfresh420, Jun 19, 2011.

1. You would also need a decent light if you plan to grow 5 plants, led's use much less power but respectively yield less, they also don't penetrate the canopy so you'll only get the top bud to grow much , just looke at the link, it's 28 watts...you light be able to grow one tiny auto with that?

2. And there is no way in hell that it produces as much light as a 250 watt Hps, you can grow plants with a 250 watt Hps lol, not so much for this light

3. it said 28w is the same as a 250w hps

4. If I say I can fly does that mean I can fly? Lol , they say anything to get you to buy them, then you get it turn it on and it's a nightlight at best, don't waste your
    Money on that, go on craigslist or other online classified and look for cheap used grow lights, you can get a 600 watt Hps for Like 150 on there(I got an amzing deal i got a 600 watt Hps for 120 with delivery from 150km away, and it came with almost everything)

5. Man I wash that was true! Who ever is telling you that is a lying sack of turds. Never buy stuff from folks that lie to you.

No matter how much you want their claims to be true, it wont change things.... Not by a long shot.

6. Have you seen a successfully completed grow journal, where you would want to achieve the same yield and overall quality, using the growpanel 45?

If you have not then going through w/ the purchase would seem like a gambling loss to me.