Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Opinions On This Weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by John Lennon, May 7, 2014.

1. #1 John Lennon, May 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2014
    I bought 4.5grams from my dealers friend for $25

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Looks like dirt weed man

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. it looks alright for the price.

4. If that's dirt weed, well then you're just wrong.

5. Doesn't look very good honestly

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Not to bad...

7. Mids. Not too bad for the price.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #8 LostOnThaMoon, May 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2014
    I was going to say it's definitely not "dirt" weed. I've seen a whole lot worse, but for $25 you probably could of got a quarter (7 grams) of the same weed. I realize prices are different everywhere though so. 

9. Anywhere in Texas will get you 14g for that price because that's clearly mids you have there. I just hope your not in Texas cause then your screwed.

10. #10 solence, May 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2014
    in Texas $25 will get you 14g of Mexican brick schwag. Not mids.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Serious!  Fuck im packing my stuff and moving to texas.  I would smoke that all day long.

12. Poor thing, you still believe the hype.

13. actually I've lived in Texas all my life and am well informed on weed prices unlike you.

14. Me too, that's why I have some right now and pretty much all the time.

15. Here is the deal buddy, grams of dank $10 half oz reggie(not mexican dirt) $20-$25. All day everyday. My advice to you,get better connects.

16. what do you think Reggie in Texas is? Mexican weed...

17. listen potnah, my weed connects All supply fat buds just like in the picture above, nothing compressed. And hey it may have mexican genetics in the Reggie but it's grown here in Texas and good stuff for Reggie. Now living in Texas all my life I have seen plenty of mexican dirt weed( some shaped like a tire) but I grew up and found better connects.

18. well I don't know what kind of weed you've had that looks like a tire because I myself have never seen that... and I don't know what kind of person sales fat non compressed mids for 25 a half oz but that's not Reggie that's mids and the average person in Texas doesn't get half oz of mids for 25 just Reggie. But I'll take your word..

19. I think I found the problem. "You" think mids and Reggie are two different things.

20. they are two different things Reggie is another name for schwag and mids is mids