opinions on this bowl

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by vapinallday, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Unattractive IMO, but works nonetheless.
    :)

2. Carb hole looks too small to function and it looks a little long but I like the flat black

3. [quote name='"Jaurk"']Unattractive IMO, but works nonetheless.
    :)[/quote]

Ya lol that's what I thought until I flipped it over to look at the price

4. [quote name='"Sirtokestoomuch"']Carb hole looks too small to function and it looks a little long but I like the flat black[/quote]

I didn't think the carb would work well either but it actually does

5. how much was it?

I like the frosted glass.

6. [quote name='"Craiggers"']
    how much was it?

I like the frosted glass.[/quote]

4.99 lol...and the only reason I got it was because it has bob marly on it

7. Damn thats still a steal at 4.99. Fuck it. I dont like marley but its a cool little pipe to have in your collection. ONe you prolly wont use much but still a good back up piece id say.

8. [quote name='"maryjaneslover1"']Damn thats still a steal at 4.99. Fuck it. I dont like marley but its a cool little pipe to have in your collection. ONe you prolly wont use much but still a good back up piece id say.[/quote]

Ya its a good one to bring to parties

9. kind of looks like a dildo. hahaha. I like the flat black though.

10. You're immature and stupid, thats what every fucking pipe looks like.

11. Yeah, looks decent. I kinda wanna pick up a spoon like that for 5 now lol

12. That's a good price for it, about what I would pay for it, I hate these kind of bowls, I call them "novelty bowls" and I never buy them where they have some kind of cheesy "stoner art" on them where it's usually bob marley or some kind of stuff on there, and I hate frosted glass, but that's all an opinion, but for five bucks I would have probably bought it for a party bowl, like "oh no you got fucked up and broke my bowl... ahhh well"

13. [quote name='"Willyum"']kind of looks like a dildo. hahaha. I like the flat black though.[/quote]

Haha I know that's another reason I bought it

14. [quote name='"Corn Man"']That's a good price for it, about what I would pay for it, I hate these kind of bowls, I call them "novelty bowls" and I never buy them where they have some kind of cheesy "stoner art" on them where it's usually bob marley or some kind of stuff on there, and I hate frosted glass, but that's all an opinion, but for five bucks I would have probably bought it for a party bowl, like "oh no you got fucked up and broke my bowl... ahhh well"[/quote]

Ya lol....another thing if it breaks and I don't like the kid I could get all pissed and say he owes me like $20

15. Dong, bong, same thing :p

For 5 bucks I'd say that's a good deal.

16. 1. this is true
    2. not necessarily.
    I'm just fuckin with you man. congrats on the new piece