Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Opinions on this bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Liketotoke, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Stealthy bong? That's kind of an oxymoron isn't it? If you want stealth get a vape. I view bongs as a luxury smoking tool. Get a really good one or don't even bother. There really is a huge difference in quality between a cheap and expensive bong. I used a shitty acrylic one for a while and then I switched to an all glass with a shower cap diffuser and ice catchers, it was like night and day. Smoothest hits I've ever had in my life. Do yourself a favor and get a nice one, you won't regret it.

2. Thinking about buying it after reading the reviews, i just posted a thread about advice for a first bong, but this looks the shit!!!!!

3. You'll find that a lot of Blades have high standards for their pieces.

I would opt for something with a glass bowl though. I don't know why, but glass makes a big difference. It just feels cleaner, to be honest.

If you don't mind the carb, Grasscity has a lot of glass on glass bongs that are much cheaper. I'll go look for some for you.

4. If you want stealth, then get a spoon. But if you want a bong for a good price and decent quality, get the Payday Roundfoot. Someone has a link in a post above.

5. Its a really cheap bong. If you really want one you should invest in something better.

6. Just save a few more bucks and save up for an all glass piece with a pull out bowl. carbs are are for pussys, and people who want bong water to spill on their crotch. and that plastic base is cheap...all glass is where its at...no worries bong noob, gotta start somewhere.

7. You're better off spending the money for a glass on glass. You won't regret it.

8. #29 thatpsilocybe, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    Im sorry but that's way over priced for what's there.

At you-know-where.com I got 2 Glass-on-Glass mini bongs, one for $12.50 and the other for $15.25

9. I'd pass on that bong but I can help you out on the other questions :) .

The product is coming straight from the Netherlands so, give it about 3 weeks to get here.

The shipping is discreet from the NL BUT after customs checks it they will (did for me, anyway) slap a sticker on the box with whatever is in the box printed on said sticker.

When I ordered my pipe and 2 T-shirts... The label said pipe and 2 shirts.

Good luck!