Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Opinions on this bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Liketotoke, Nov 29, 2011.

1. This bong seems perfect for me because it is not too large, so I can hide it easily, it is cheap, glass and it has an ice catcher.

The question is, what is the hook. Why is it so cheap? It's almost too nice to believe.

Glass Ice Bong - Glass Bongs - Bongs & Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

Anyways, I also wanted to ask about grasscity shipping, how long does it take, how is it shipped and if the package is descrete.
    I am going to have it delivered to my parents house not to my college because I have break very soon and I won't be here by the time it arrives.

2. Carb, metal downstem and bowl, plastic bottom.

Fuck that noise.

3. Why is that a problem? I'm sorry I am a bong-noob.

4. its cheap cus its small. probably under a foot

5. i don't want a large one tho :hello:

6. Read the reviews. Those are pretty helpful when it comes to deciding whether or not to buy. I read a few for that particular bong and they all seem positive. Most people were just saying how it's more of a personal piece, but of that's what you're looking for I'd say go for it!

7. [quote name='"Liketotoke"']

Why is that a problem? I'm sorry I am a bong-noob.[/quote]

Carb is not preferred on a bong by most tokers here, a glass downstem is also preferred, just as an all glass bong.

8. complete waste.

first, always get glass on glass if your bong isnt airtight then theres no point in having it really.

try to get a diffused downstem, if you dont the plus to having a glass on glass setup is that downstems are interchangeable so you can get different sizes and different kinds (ie. diffused, showerhead etc)

the more diffusion (bubbles) the better.

just me 2 cents.

check this one out, its around 30$ and glass on glass
    Glass Bong Conical Tubing - Glass Ice Bongs - Glass Bongs - Bongs & Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

9. Fuck all these negative people. That shit got some really good reviews, you like it and can afford. Get it and enjoy!

10. #10 Harman, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
    I think the bong Ratio suggested above would be the better option. You are paying a small amount more than the other one, but it is glass on glass, with a glass downstem. It also looks better, and has great reviews.

11. what about shipping, how does it come delievered? Will people be able to tell its from grasscity and that its a bong?

12. whatttt that is such a bad bong

13. Looks like a fine buy. If you don't feel like spending more money than you want, then why should other people have to disagree?
    Like people said above, look at reviews. Those are mostly from people who have purchased the product, not just looked at it once and decided it's not good enough.

14. I personally don't like acrylic bongs..

15. why do so many people dislike it? What is so bad about a metal bowl and downstem? Does it taste different then glass? Is it harder to clean?

I don't mind the carb, and I am very happy about the rubber bottom.. and I really just want a small and stealthy thing not some huge roor illdaelph 5k piece.

16. ... it's glass

17. #17 apopcan, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    Simple answer. If it fits your needs, get it. Obviously people have different opinions on what they want/need in a bong.

Edit: Just skimmed over the reviews for it. They pretty much tell you all you need to know.

18. Go gong or go home

19. OP did you get a bong?