Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cancer Opinions on strains for cancer treatment

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by bradman, Mar 14, 2016.

1. So, my brother has Cancer Stage IV, in his lungs, spine, brain, leg, groin and other places. I know that he has finished radiation. He got this news in July of last year. He's lost from 250 pounds to 145 pounds. He seems to be getting around better. They immediately did a spine surgery and rebuilt the spine and got the pressure off so that he would not be paralyzed. He is going to Duke University Hospital in Durham, North Carolina. It is a very good hospital.

I initially gave him some good smoke, bong, papers, etc. Now, I think he neds Coconut Butter Marijuana and Sims Oil. I've never tried the Sims Oil. The Coconut was a lot of trouble to make and went through a bunch of dope. Now, I'd rather not smoke it. It's just that good. I'm going to try the Sims Oil this week.

Any opinions from you guys? What would you suggest at this point. I have about twenty Coconut pills made and a half of a mason jar full that I need pills for. I plan to do the Sims next week sometime.

What do you think guys? Will it help? Will it hurt?

I'm just learning how to grow this stuff. I should have a couple of plants soon.

2. at that phase its simply relief and allways good

3. #3 Coppin, Mar 18, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
    Hi there. 1st. I am very sorry for your brother. 2nd I don't think that the topic name is proper for this thread. anyway. 3rd. it may help your brother. I've read a lot of stories about marijuana and there are people saying that they do benefit from it - others say that they do not benefit. what i would recommend your brother is to take some meds that are made for helping with cancer itself. even if marijuana would help, it would be helpful for pains and for elevating his appetite. but not with the cancer itself. anyway. that's just very little I know so I am sorry that I can't give you any real helpful advice. also, not sure if it's true, but I've heard people saying that drugs like Valium helps with these kind of pains...

4. Thank you.

He's being treated by some outstanding doctors at Duke University Medical Center in Durham, NC. They have him on a trial medication along with the surgery, radiation and chemotherapy. They've given him drugs to help with his appetite, but nothing seems to be working. I tried giving him some good weed to smoke. It worked at first and he had a strong appetite, then nothing. Then I tried the coconut butter concoction that I cooked from off of the internet. That was in gel caplets, not cooked into food. I haven't heard back, but I'm sure it is not a good sign. I am going to try the Rick Simpson Oil. I've got to order the Isopropyl Alcohol there's no where that has 99% in my area. I want to follow his recipe. He was 240 pounds and is down to under 140 pounds now and losing every week. I know that's a sure sign of his body slowly shutting down.

Thank you guys for the feedback and for the pm's from everyone else. I have gotten some good feedback and I thank you so much for it.