Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Opinion's On Smoking Stems?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TankTim, Nov 13, 2008.

1. I don't mind having some stems in my bowls (but never blunts or joints) does it get you more high?

2. pretty sure inhaling stem is worse for you then inhaling bud smoke...its wood smoke instead of leaves...but anyway i smoke em when im desperate, but i usually just save em all nd make kief.

3. if its good bud, you should have some crystals on there.

i usually put a lil stem on the bottom of a bowl

4. I might put a little stem in the bottom of the bowl if I'm packin shake in there (so it doesn't fall through) but that's about it.

If it's a really dire situation and I don't have bud, I might smoke stems.

5. I can't say I would smoke stems.

6. i only smoke stems.

7. I never smoke stems... Just not my thing.

Although I do have a friend who collects his stems then uses them when making Raindeer Fucker... Haha

8. I have before, and it's not worth it. Barely gets me high, and gives me a killer headacje. Just save them and make hash.

9. Don't smoke stems on purpose, they have very low levels of THC.

10. I've done it...but now i jsut save them and either make some edibles or shake the kief of them

11. make hash with them :p

12. You are in for a headache, and no fun at all. If you have a lot and are completely

desperate then hell go for it.

13. I agree with makin hash out of em lol.

If you have good weed there's probably gonna be some THC on the stems, but honestly, its effect is gonna be negligible.

That said, having 1 on top of your bowl isn't gonna hurt.

14. Dank yes smoke the stems

Regs throw away

15. make some hash, or vape them... even then when i vaped, i barely got anything

16. I grind them up with my bud, smoke it all as crumbs

17. OH I just remembered this...

Grind up your stems and make tea or hot chocolate with it! It's great for winter time, and always remember: M I L K !

18. #18 s w i s h e r, Nov 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2008
    i save them...i've been saving the stems from probably 3 ounces so far...heh...i'm too lazy to make anything with them yet. probably about 3 ounces of like pulverized vaped weed too

19. you sound really attached haha

20. cant be having any stem in blunts or joints or it will rip the paper. In a bowl i really dont mind, a lotta times if its a tiny stem i just pack it in too, on headies the stems are usually kief coated anyways. Lately i been stashing all my stems, eventually gonna make some tea.