Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Opinions on Scales

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Chase6, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Hey, everyone. I'm looking into buying a scale (Should have done this a long time ago) and I'm interested in seeing if any of you have any preferred/recommendations for a quality and affordable scale.

List any scales you've seen in action and were pleased with.

Thanks a lot.

2. I don't use scales. The way I measure is seeing how many inches the pot is.

3. [ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000P1NYE8?tag=grasscity-20]Amazon.com: Fast Weigh M-500 Digital Pocket Scale 500 X 0.1 Gram: Kitchen & Dining[/ame]

4. but looking at the inches isn't always effective, cuz sometimes the bud itself is heavier than other bud with the same size

sorry can't help you out with the scale question, i've been wanting to get one myself actually, but i never have the time

5. i get nervous about scales, i want one, but im at school and if u get caught with a scale they assume ur dealing. I just wanna enjoy it im not trying to take the risk of that.

6. yes, you should have gotten one already but its ok. My scale is designed to look like an i-phone. it got me out of being arrested once so i think its the best scale ever made. i bought it at the local swap shop:hello:

7. What a maroon.

8. Get a Triton T2

9. small digiweighs are like 20-30 dollars and easy to conceal and very reliable.

10. stupidest comment ever

11. this made me lol hard. HAHAHA :D

12. My dealer the other day pulled out a scale that looked exactly like an iPhone... blew my mind, I gotta find one of those.

13. It might have been an iPhone. My friend showed me an app on his that let him use it as a scale.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnaPVEcVzLg]YouTube - iPhone Digital Scale Demo! - Install Jailbreak App iScale[/ame]

14. i have a us balance scale that is pretty small, it cost me $30 but definitely worth it. it weighs up to 400g i think and it is very easy to use as well as it comes with a 200g weight to calibrate. definitely check out "us balance" they are cheap reliable scales that you can find pretty much anywhere you can find a pipe

15. I've owned two models from the Triton T line. Both performed very well while I owned them.