opinions on Odd Future?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by dareujoe, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Personally I love OF, I can't get enough but I'm just wondering what other people think of them

2. I have an incredibly non-biased opinion when I say that they make some good music. Like I usually don't listen to any hip-hop/rap on my own nowadays because I find it all to be really bad.. But my bf loved Odd Future and he downloaded all there songs before they got famous. He had every itunes song by them and went to their concerts and even ordered an album from them (that he never got lol...) But anyway, since whenever I hung out with him we had music playing in the background, majority of it was odd future. While I strongly disagree with rape culture for shock value, their beats were really catchy and melodic and their flow was really consistent.

So to wrap up what I'm saying, I like them because I've gotten used to their music.

3. ooooooooverrated

4. Stupid. Just....so stupid.

5. I'm a big fan. Tyler and earl are sick

6. I like some songs. I bump them alot tho cus their songs hit hard. They are a bit stupid but they have fun doing what they do.

7. I like a lot of their songs, but i also dislike a lot of their songs. Overall id say Odd Future is pretty good, i havent listened to them very recently though, i overplayed their stuff way to much when it all first came out.

8. im not a fan of the whole collective, but that Earl album is tight, excelent beats and solid flow.
    Tyler the creator seems pretty cool, mellowhype are pretty chill at times and that loiter squad show that they have is funny as shit,
    but yeah the only stuff i really listen to from OFWGKTA is the shit with earl sweatshirt.
    its cool that they dont take themselves too seriously but still write solid tunes

cant really say much about their 'fans' tho....