Opinions on my Plant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by blessthisgarden519, Nov 1, 2017.

1. hey everyone. im hoping you guys would take a look at my plant and let me know what you think. it looks healthy to me, but this is my first time growing so i probably made a few mistakes.

it is indoor
    under 2x 400watt LEDs
    been using Fox Farm Nutrients
    Fox Farm Ocean Soil

and i did leave it in veg for about 10-11 weeks
    it developed preflowers at about 8 weeks and i left it in veg for another 3 weeks. in veg it was under 24/7 light. switched last night to 12/12 light.

opinions on the looks of things? appreciate and info because i know i have alot to learn

[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looks really good and healthy. Those are much larger then preflowers. That thing was already budding for at least a week. Weird. It really shouldn't have gotten that developed in 24hr light. One day in 12/12 the buds should be just wisps of pistils.

Do more training your next grow. If you had that really tall top bent down you would get much better light distance to the rest of the colas.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. i was thinking that those preflowers were large. do u think it could be auto seeds i used? i didnt ask for autos, but maybe thats what i got

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Yeah it could be an auto

5. Definitely could be an auto but you also vegged it for 10 weeks if I read that right. It's not very common for an auto to take that long to start flowering.