Opinions on my girl?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by MisterSandman, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Hey guys just wanted to get some opinions on my purple Cali kush girl that I've got going, I started her outside the first day of June. These pics are all from today, if someone could tell me what those yellow dots are and what I can do about them that would be awesome, and if you see any other problems besides the couple of big bites on a few of the leaves than please let me know, I'm a noob and this is my first grow.

Attached Files:

2. Looks good for a first try. Is your spot in the woods? How Much sun is she getting? The more the better. Shady spots dont cut it.

3. [quote name='"VooDoom"']Looks good for a first try. Is your spot in the woods? How Much sun is she getting? The more the better. Shady spots dont cut it.[/quote]

Yeah it's deep in the woods, and yeah I have a great spot picked out plenty of sun from the east and the south.

4. Should of planted more buddy... why waste your time with one plant...

5. [quote name='"CannaSmoke"']Should of planted more buddy... why waste your time with one plant...[/quote]

Well I originally planned for 15 but I ran into some problems ordering the seeds so I had to settle on 5 clones, 5 clones turned into 1 clone due to my inexperience the other four died, but hey it's better than nothing and I learned quiet a bit for next season.

6. Anyone else? I'd really like some more opinions

7. looks like u got bugs get some organic soap spray

8. Yup, bugs... Id say get one of these: neem oil, azamax, or just boil a shit ton of cayenne pepper and garlic up and spray...bugs hate it. all these options are organic, safe for your plants and for you.

9. Would chili pepper work?

10. [quote name='"CannaSmoke"']Should of planted more buddy... why waste your time with one plant...[/quote]

One plant can easily provide enough for personal use. Why waste your time trolling if you have nothing positive to say?

11. [quote name='"GuerillaNugget"']Yup, bugs... Id say get one of these: neem oil, azamax, or just boil a shit ton of cayenne pepper and garlic up and spray...bugs hate it. all these options are organic, safe for your plants and for you.[/quote]

What is neem oil and where can I get it? And do you think the plant will be ok if I wait till tomorrow because I can't check on it today.

12. [quote name='"thosevacanteyes"']

One plant can easily provide enough for personal use. Why waste your time trolling if you have nothing positive to say?[/quote]

How much do you think I'll pull off of her? I started it like last day of may.

13. [quote name='"MisterSandman"']

How much do you think I'll pull off of her? I started it like last day of may.[/quote]

It all depends on how well she is taken care of. Typically outdoor plants produce larger amounts but there is honestly no way to tell right now.