Opinions on hydro bubbler setup

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ianmkv, Oct 29, 2007.

1. Our place is very limited in space so I was thinking if a setup like this would work. The cabinet will be housing the mother room, cloning, and veg/flower room.

So if I were to place the mother and clones in one part of the cabinet, with maybe a 150-200watt MH light. This part is to keep the mother in a vegging state while at the same time I'll be using that same MH light for the clones until they root.

After rooting takes place, I would then move it to the veg/flower room. The setup would be maybe a rubbermaid tub DWC bubbler. I'm aiming for about 6 plants in this tub. The clones will be transported into this chamber, and I'll be using a combination of 400w MH/HPS light system. Like this unit High Tech Garden Supply. So the MH bulb will be used to veg that clones until it's ready to flower. Then I'll change the bulb to HPS one and flower the plants from there.

Now the problem I've encountered from this setup is, will it be a problem to use the same DWC tub to veg then change the water to flower? Only reason for this is because I wanted to keep the cabinet relatively small and 2 compartment.

Also what is the best way to keep the mother plant vegging? I was thinking of using a separate 5 gallon bubbler bucket just to house a single mother.

Any ideas/comments/opinions would be great. I just wanted to get a good idea before I start the project. Thanks