Opinions on first grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by paintballer3404, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Hello, this is my first grow and I am currently about 4 and 1/2 weeks into flowering my two white widow plants. They vegged for about a month and I am using the fox farm trio nutrient schedule. Just wondering if they look healthy so far and if they look they will produce a decent yield. Growing in ffof soil inside a custom built armoire grow room.

Attached Files:

2. They loom lovely. Let them finish while doing exactly what you're doing, IMO any advice given to you in here should be noted and tried next time around because your girls look great

3. Don't do anything different they look fine

4. Looks great keep up what you are doing

5. well, i gotta tell ya, they look just great!! most first time growers are lucky to get much of anything. just be sure to keep an eye on your rh. you don't want any unwanted growth, lol. you may want to consider a pk booster at week 5. it really helps with bud growth/production.

6. Thanks a lot man! This is my first grow so I am still not familiar with everything. Could yo please clarify what you mean by keeping an eye on my rh? And is a pk booster just like an extra nutrient? So far I'm still not following the ff schedule to full dosages, doing like half and 3/4 dosage. Do you recommend upping their feeding to a full dosage? Also is there any particular pk booster you recommend? Thanks alot

7. rh is relative humidity, and too high can cause mold. increasing your phosphorous and potassium in flower can greatly increase yield. you use it at week 5 for one week. remember, you have to reduce your base nutes when using a pk booster, or you'll burn your plants. unless your plants are showing a deficiency, i wouldn't change the dosage you're using now. i can't remember if you're using an amended soil or not. most any pk booster will do. i use whatever is cheapest.

8. I'm using ocean forest if that answers your soil question. My humidity is around 40%. Should I be worried about that level of humidity? And okay so the pk booster for one week. Gotcha. Any other advice welcome!