Opinions on fake boobs.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Maui Wowiiee, Nov 2, 2012.

1. #1 Maui Wowiiee, Nov 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2012
    Honestly, they just look to unnatural, humans are not meant to have bags of silicon inside their boobs. Too perky and I'm guessing too hard. I mean yeah I'd have sex with a fake-boobed woman, but real boobs are sooo much better, small or big.

Who else thinks they look unnatural, who thinks they're hot/sexy?

2. I'm okay with a deliciously flat chest, small, medium and large. however, I'm completely turned off by fake breast. Flat is a precious rarity in it's own right.

3. Fake is nasty.

4. I'm with you all the way.

I'd rather have a girl with small tits than a girl with fake ones.

5. This.

6. That right there....

Women who say they need them to boost self esteem are just too full of themselves to see that they just want to look "better" instead of just staying the way they are... My one buddy's wife got some.. I rolled my eyes... Barely ever talk to that guy anymore now.. Guess the tits aren't the only fake thing under that roof

7. yeah, i think they're pretty gross..

as a girl, i think boobs are naturally one of the most beautiful parts of a woman's body, not something you need to mess with or enhance.

8. Good for strippers, imagine if they weren't......single mothers with flapjacks swinging around on the pole...

Other than that, Au natural rocks

9. I love tits small or big just grosed out by fake boobs the way they sag and tha scars on it even if u have a great surgeon it still shows

10. Another one for real breasts over fake

11. Neva touched fake boobies before so I have no valid opinion

12. I prefer em real but ill take em however they come dude. boobies make the world go round

13. They're awesome if done right. Not awesome if done badly. There's this chick I've known for a long time and I'd swear she had fake tits if I didn't know her. They're hard, and perky, and double d's. Damn they're nice

14. If done right, they can look nice. However, saline or silicone, none feel good at all.

15. I'm not sure, but I think some women kinda think they need big tits for some reason and the movement is, partially at least, driven by men.

I know a few guys who don't care about anything except tits. The broad can be ugly as sin, covered with dripping sores, squirrels living in her underwear, but as long as she's got big tits they're in.

It's never made any sense to me.

Yes! "It's not nice to fool Mother Nature." Leave them alone, women! The majority of men don't care!

What?

Are you sure you worded that right? You're saying that she has natural, big, hard, perky tits.

16. Fake tit's scream insecurity and desperation......

I'm not a fan of cosmetic surgery made out of vanity/insecurity in general.

NOW that does not include reconstructive surgeries. Cancer took your tits? You rock them new bolt on's girl...rock them with pride. Bad car accident? New nose/teeth to replace the ones you left in your dash? Seeing that new smile will get me all misty eyed....

The fact that we can do things that for people, help them live a better life after living through a tragedy/misfortune gives me warm fuzziness and makes me want to hug a stranger.

The fact that our society has shamed perfectly normal/healthy people into spending billions a year butchering their bodies in order to fit some fashion guru fuck nugget's idea of what beauty is, I find rather vile and repugnant.

17. #17 dudeindistress3, Nov 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2012
    Positive. I've known her since 8th grade and she's always had huge natural tits. She's also sort of a nympho.. But yeah they hardly even bounce when you're fuckin.

EDIT: I'd show you if GC allowed it :devious:

18. I'm with you 101%.

Best post on the internet! [​IMG]

19. I guess I don't really understand your post then. :(

20. [quote name='"Fizzly"']
    I guess I don't really understand your post then. :([/quote]

What don't you get? She just has perfect boobs