Opinions on drunk alone?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Guitarguy1821, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Just don't make it a habit..

2. Nothing wrong with it, I usually just get a good buzz going.

3. Sure beats sober opposition to heroin PAWS. a drink or 6 alone on occasion won't hurt ya. Just don't make it a weekly or twice weekly habit like I've done. It's possible to avoid. Set restraints for yourself and require strict self -reevaluation when personally implemented lines are crossed. You are more in tune with reality prior to drug use than during. Hurts to hear, hard to accept, but strict standards prior to experience help maintain dignity. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Rofl I downed a bottle of wine by myself while playing video games today.Who gives a fuck, do what you want, just don't let it become a problem.Omega369 :wave:

5. most of the time I end up drinking alone. usaully becuase I do it on the drive over to workSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I'm not going to judge you for it man I just don't see the point.

If you drink as little as you say your body isn't really being calmed down by alleviating withdrawal. So your tolerance is low too and therefore you'll get drunker off less. You'll become talkative and needy for interaction on a weeknight when all your mates aren't down to chill.

But if you want to have a few drinks on your own, go on omegle, go on grasscity or anything and it works then have at it. Not for me 100% though.

7. If I drink, I wanna fuck. Not really a point to drinking alone with that mindset..

8. its not my favorite thing to do, but ive done ive said fuck it like you and went for itt on occasion.

9. who cares what others think? you wanna get drunk alone, just do it, millions are doing the same around the world. It's all about your own perspective

10. #30 lisamc, Feb 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2014
    Who knows what anyone should or shouldn't do. Drinking alone is a problem when you do wacky stuff. Scream weird thing out the window till the neighbors call the cops, drunk dial grandma, drive when you're wasted, etc. if you get crazy drunk alone and harm others, it's a problem. If you're just chillin it's cool. And that is my humble opinion :)Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I wouldn't , alcohol is a social drug , just don't make a habit out of it I guess..