Opinions of Mobile Phone Carriers in the US

Discussion in 'General' started by themeltdown, Dec 9, 2009.

1. I've been an active member over at Howard Forums (a mobile phone forum) for a few years and whenever a carrier starts a new ad campaign one of the top question asked on the boards is "what will this mean to the average user?"

So, to a group of people who have a very different perspective of cell phone technology...

What do the commercials of the US' top 4 carriers (AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint) mean to you?
    In your opinion, what makes one or more carriers superior to the others in terms of the technology available to you rather than coverage?

2. Coverage and price are the most important things, cell phone selection (while important) has never been the biggest issue as all the carriers have their own AAA phone(s). and commercial wise i'm liking verizon and nextels new ones. verizons are so vicious towards at&t that it's just awesome, they're seriously killing them out there. and nextels are just really funny, (example: that commercial with the loggers and the divorce, wicked funny) and they have been stepping up their phone selection (an iDEN blackberry and i heard a rumor that theres gonna be an android nextel phone)