Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Opinions Needed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bay1561, May 3, 2011.

1. I;m 5,7
    Skinny kind of athletic
    Smoke about 2 times a week for the past month or so

I've got a drug test in the next two weeks, so pretty much I'm wondering what I need to do to be ready. I've read up in the past and I'm pretty sure I can ace this if I just drink a couple gallons of water a day and stay clean. How much water would I need to drink and how long do you think I need.

I didn't want to use the search since I'm asking about a specific body type and such. Thanks.

2. If you don't smoke at all for the next two weeks and drink a few bottles of water a day you should be good. But when they test you do this: come in and say you can't really pee and ask for a few cups of water. Drink up and go into the bathroom. Pee in the sink and clean out the sink. Make sure you're quiet. Come out and say you couldn't go and you'd like more water. Drink more then go in, pee for a few seconds THEN pee a little in the cup and finish in the toilet. I heard that works. Good luck.

3. Thanks ive read that before but glad to hear that will work!

4. Does emergen-c work?

5. And exercise, run a mile a day:smoke: