1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

opinions needed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by Garcia76, Dec 17, 2003.

1. im looking to get my self a christmas present after christmas so i have money. i already have a kick ass ccg insideout spoon. but now i want a bong to go along with it. im looking to spend about $80-$100. what kind of bong should i get and what makes a bong good.

2. The weed in the bowl :D

Your probably gonna wanna get as big of a bong as you can afford. Although, if youre low on cash or need to keep it hidden, a shorter bong will do just fine. Personally, I like to go to the local headshop already stonned and see what calls out to me. I prefer having a piece that I have an emotional attachment to. If, I wanted a six footer, I could just make one.

3. You should be able to find a nice bong in that price range. I would recommend glass. Beyond that, just look around. Grasscity has plenty to chose from. just find one you like.

4. a good bong... depends how big you want it to be, what material (glass, acrylic, ceramic, bamboo, etc), if you want hoses like a hookah, ice catcher...

it depends on you. get the bong that you like

Grasscity Deals Near You