The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

opinions needed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Garcia76, Dec 17, 2003.

1. im looking to get my self a christmas present after christmas so i have money. i already have a kick ass ccg insideout spoon. but now i want a bong to go along with it. im looking to spend about $80-$100. what kind of bong should i get and what makes a bong good.

2. The weed in the bowl :D

Your probably gonna wanna get as big of a bong as you can afford. Although, if youre low on cash or need to keep it hidden, a shorter bong will do just fine. Personally, I like to go to the local headshop already stonned and see what calls out to me. I prefer having a piece that I have an emotional attachment to. If, I wanted a six footer, I could just make one.

3. You should be able to find a nice bong in that price range. I would recommend glass. Beyond that, just look around. Grasscity has plenty to chose from. just find one you like.

4. a good bong... depends how big you want it to be, what material (glass, acrylic, ceramic, bamboo, etc), if you want hoses like a hookah, ice catcher...

it depends on you. get the bong that you like

Grasscity Deals Near You