Opinions needed!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SoloG97, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Ok so I set up new environment. Got a room to my self to grow.. as u see in the picture i have a 2x4x5 grow tent. With a 400 watt MH cool tube. A 240 cfm inline... With carbon filter.. I ran the ducting from the air conditioning vent into the bottom to blow cold air into the vent. A fan blowing on the inside for more circulation. I will have the air conditioning running 10 minute cycles twice an hour.. at night it will be 3 times an hour... I have nowhere to hang the inline fan inside so I made some support on the inside and just set it on top of the tent.. I know i should hang the carbon filter... I probably will soon.. any opinions ? Please give me some input. 1500750045975.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Looks Good

I'd hold off with the filter until the stink arrives

filters can screw up in the rain or high humid conditions

best to keep it in a dry place until called for

at a later date you may need an hps in their?

good luck

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yes. Will be switching out to hps in a couple weeks.. I just topped them a week ago. I kind of just want to hurry this grow up and get it in flower mode... I was just seeing how the filter looked I can easily take it out.. how do u feel about having the air conditioning going into the tent? Do u think it get too cold at night? I want to have a 30 degree difference from day to night so I can make them turn purple..

Sent from my SM-G935P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1