Opinions needed.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SoloG97, Feb 15, 2017.

1. I just transferred one plant to a 5 gallon smart pot. Its the one in the back left. I want to transplant the others in 5 gallons. But feel like ill run out of room for this grow tent... the other ones are in 2.5 gallons... any suggestions? 1487184256193.jpg 1487184277681.jpg 1487184283304.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Get a bigger tent.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Looks like you're trying to fit a big square into a narrow rectangle.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wish i could bro. Im restricted to a closet.. the tent perfectly fits the width of the closet 2×4×5.

5. yeah thats probably a little too small for 4 plants man. Keeping them in smaller buckets will keep the plant size down.

6. I have a similar tent, though mine is 4x4x6.5. I have made a scrog screen for mine out of pvc and twine. That would be the best way to maximize yield for the size of your space. With my scrog I will most likely still only run 4, maybe 5 plants at a time in them.

7. You suggest placing them side by side long ways across the tent? I was trying to get most of the light to all of the plants....

8. yeah it seems as its going to be a hassle if i keep vegging them longer.... maybe i should go ahead and put em into flower????

9. Personally, I'd stagger them to optimize the space for their size. Then flip to flower because they'll grow quite a bit when you go 12/12.

Kinda like this...but then again you need to consider your light coverage.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  10. this is essentially what i was talking about, with a screen over the top. If you do some searching on here there are some great resources for LST and SCROG growing. Its a little too late to start lst with the plants this big, but you may still be able to make a screen work. Or you can just let them grow, see what happens and then make changes for your next grow.

11. Im using a 400 watt MH in a cool tube. I think depending how high i have the light will be plenty for coverage .... Do you switch the MH with HPS as sooon as you flip to flower or do you switch them out before going into flower to give it time to adjust to the light?