Opinions Needed On This Organic Soil

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Yaboy123, Oct 11, 2010.

1. I been trying to find Foxfarm organic soil but its not available in my area and ordering on internet is to expensive for me.I found this organic soil localy but before I buy it I will like you guys to take a look at it and I'll appreciate if you guys could let me know if its sounds like a good soil to use.Heres the link to the soil.

https://ssl.cgicafe.com/clients/hmoonhydro.com/just_right_xtra.html

Thanks in advance

2. That product will blow FFOF out of the water on any level.

And I really, really dislike General Hydroponics but the specific products that they're using aren't manufactured by GH, i.e. they buy them from the manufacturer.

Still - the addition of bone char (for example) is a shining example on why this potting soil mix is way ahead of anything coming out of Arcata, California.

HTH

LD

3. One other note, the EWC that they're using in this potting soil is from Worm Power in New York state. I've seen 2 or 3 media news spotlight on this dairy farmer and his worm operation. I watched a 30 minute program on PBS about him as well.

This is without a doubt the most professional EWC operation in the US and maybe the world. The amount of dairy manure that is processed daily is unbelievable.

Good EWC = successful garden. Horticulture 101

HTH

LD

4. Man Im glad I posted on here.Thanks for taking a look at the product and giving your opinion.I also took a look at WormPower backround and these guys are even goverment funded.Seems like they have done alot of research to produce their product.I will be going tomorrow to pick some up.

Here is a link of some vids of WormPower that I deffinitly think is worth watching.

Certified Organic Plant Growth Products - Worm Power

YouTube - Kanaal van WormPowerLLC