Opinions Needed... Help Asked Stoned Right Now :)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by popbottles819, Jun 6, 2014.

1. I drink every other day to start off, every time I drink, I most likely smoke grass... You ever feel ... To those to relate to my situation that smoking on a Thursday day before Friday party weekend is not cool and if it fucks up your night? I take one hits when no alcohol

2. How old are you though

3. Dude work on the Grammer. Shit i feel slightly less intelligent after reading that.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. this all has to be satire
    it has to be

ok

If you drink and smoke that often, why is it that one day "fucks" up the next day? It so happens to be that day for you is Thursday, but what if you didn't know it was Thursday, would it still "fuck" up the next day? 
    The only thing I can tell you is, change your smoking and drinking pattern so the "every other day", which you are not smoking and drinking is on a Thursday, get it.  :smoking:

6. That shit didn't even make sense lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

*grammar
    *I

"He that that is without sin...."

8. You r an alcoholic. Quite now before it kills you.

Attached Files:

9. What?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. *He said that, that is without sin...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Then a massive rock hit him square in the side of the head.

And he said " SOMETIMES MOTHER YOU PISS ME RIGHT OFF!!!!!!

12. Ow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. All I got from your post was that your an alcoholic who also smokes but doesn't like to get fucked up on thursday night before friday? Why would you be getting fucked up on a thursday night in the first place? You don't work on fridays? And if you don't like it why don't you just not do it since I'm guessing your going to be doing it on friday night. 

14. :confused_2:  Hmmm. I mostly follow what you're attempting to say.
    And nope, I never have that problem. 

15. Bro, PLEASE ELABORATE! WHAT IN THE WIDE WORLD OF SPORTS DO U WANT FROM US?!?!?  :confused:

16. #16 Venatrix, Jun 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2014
    Dang guys, it's okay to consume a bit of alcohol on a regular basis. Drinking every day doesn't even make you an alcoholic--getting drunk every day (or, yeah, every other day) makes you an alcoholic. OP didn't specify, give a brother/sister the benefit of the doubt! Y'all making me feel bad about myself for having about a beer a day.

That said, OP does sound pretty drunk.

17. I drink every night, smoke marijuana every night, smoke ciggs, and easily hold a full-time job.  So whatever the question is, its doable.  :smoking:

I was high. Let that be a lesson to you, kids.  Never get behind the keyboard while under the influcene.. iinfluc.. like now.  

19. I think your problem is that you spend too much time sober. Just stay intoxicated all the time and before you know it this 'day of the week' mumbo-jumbo will have no meaning whatsoever