Opinions; Going with the crowd; Following the herd;

Discussion in 'General' started by Drool, Jun 23, 2012.

1. So, I'm really introspective. REALLY, REALLY introspective. Not really shy, but I think a lot, especially about myself and my life.

And something that bothers me a lot is keeping and generally having my own opinion. Am I the only one that feels this way?

Regularly I find myself looking at something I did, said, or thought some minutes ago and realize how easily I followed what someone else had done or said.

Take for example a forum thread.

I think the first reply influences all the other replies in some way. If you see that the first reply is making a joke instead of being serious about what the OP posted, you might disregard what you had previously thought would be a good reply to the OP, and come up with some joke of your own.

I don't know, I might be rambling.

The final question is: Does anyone else care so much? Or do you just act knowing you will act according to your own values and morals all the time.

2. To easy...

lol

3. i used to care way too much. But then i started to realise most people dont give you that respect back.

so i say fuck it and stop caring and just do shit for myself and no one else.

we'll see how it works out for me- so far so good.

4. Yup some people are definitely like that and get influenced way, way too easily by other people.

I say just fuck it, say what you feel and what you think is right, not anybody else. Even if it goes against other people's opinions, if they are intelligent enough they will realize that we are all different and that communication can be a discussion not "oh im right and your wrong".

5. Eventually as you get older you don't care about what other people think. You care about taking care of your shit and your life. It's just one of those things. All I care about is trying to make a good life for me and my girl so we can grow old together. I imagine a lot of other older blades feel the same way.