Opinions? Experience with?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Jack_e_chan, Mar 3, 2017.

1. I have three jugs of this. I did some research online and most of the stuff I found said it was a spoof, or it doesn't work. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Never seen the stuff before now.
    But I would ask, are you trying to clone?
    If so, been doing this for a long time and I never use anything to take cuttings. Just some Promix Hp and wet the soil or peat, (whatever people want to call it) keep them at about 90% humidity for the first 4 days then mist them 3 to 6 times a day after that for the next 4 days, after that, mist once of twice a day depending on how they look, 10 days you should have roots, but give them 15 to 20 days in what ever your using,(before Transplanting) I use Solo cups and cut 3 slots in the bottom for water drain off. if you want to you can even put a tray under them,But what I found when the roots grow out the bottom of the cup it makes it hard to get them out of the cup and transplant them.
    When you take a cutting take it so you have one or two nodes and make your cut right by the second node at a 45 degree angle, that is where I found they root best.
    sorry about your Product i have never seen that before and can't tell you about it.
    Good Luck happy Grow