Opinion on Weed where you live?

Discussion in 'General' started by notorious.n8, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Eh GC, what's goin on today?

I just wanted to know how people in your town/city react to weed. Where I'm from (deep southern canada) everyone who I know blazes. I mean everyone. It was weird way back in grade 10 i started and people kind of thought it was bad but then by grade 11 EVERYBODY was blazing.

Im just wondering cuz I read various posts before about how people get ripped on, outcasted for smoking. Where I'm from you're pretty much a loser if you don't do it because theres really no reason not to in my opinion lol.:hello:

2. everybody blazes at my school. but more people are stopping which troubles me a little bit. my school could be on the verge of a drought. guess it's up to me to grow this summer and refuel demand.

3. I go to a college in Northern California...a lot of people smoke. It is decriminalized here and the laws against weed aren't very enforced. You only get in trouble smoking in public, dealing or growing.

4. I live in a midwestern conservative state, so weed is illegal and gets you in jail, just like the rest of the USA.

However, pot charges are usually slapped with a misdemeanor and fine, but the max penalty can be jail time.

5. hell yea for decriminalization, one step away from legalization. we got that here in MA just a little while ago.

6. most people dont care. we smoke every single day, most of the time hotboxing on some random street. only like 5 or 6 times in my smoking career have the cops been called on us. and every time but 1 the cops gave everything back.

7. I live on Vancouver Island, British Columbia.. everybody blazes here, all my friends, pretty much 75% of the people my age (19).. its retarded. We hotbox our car on random streets and blaze in public all the time, the cops dont give a fuck.. i got caught blazing in the drivers seat, pipe in hand, and I didnt even get a phonecall to my house.

canada ftw!

8. most people where i live frown upon it.. even the fucked up meth heads.. you pay retarded prices for commercial shit that came from mexico.. beasters are 60 an 1/8.. actual dank.. well i havent seen it since i have been here. probably because nobody can afford it..

9. totally acceptable. I live in Vermont currently and it's one of the most liberal states in the good ol' USA. everybody blazes and you can really smoke wherever you want as long as you're not being a nuisance. woot! go vt!

10. I grew up in the country between a small town and a big city but pretty close to the Ohio line. Lots of people on the Indiana side smoke dope but right across the state line in Ohio nobody smokes dope, but they all drink like fish. They even have drive through liquor stores in Ohio. You almost have to go all the way to Columbus to find weed in western Ohio from here.

Indiana on the other hand is weed-o-plenty. There is pretty much weed in every small town in Indiana. All but one that is.

I was once in a little town called Hope Indiana and I went into the local bar to buy a pack of zig-zags. I walked up to the old man behind the bar and asked for a pack of rolling papers and he just looked at me.

I repeated my request and the whole place got quite. The old man laughed and said "what for; there ain't no dope in Hope."

I looked him right in the eye over the top of my shades and replied with a grin "Well now there is." :D

[​IMG]

11. Meth is more common here than weed.

Fuck meth.

12. yea same here. its sad..

13. I live in Oklahoma and we have the strictest marijuana laws but almost everyone smokes around here. The only bomb you will find around here is mexican brick boo boo though...

14. northern ontario. basically everyone smokes, including the older people... though, to my knowledge, they seem to be more into oil... which very, very few people my age do.

cops are more after the coke dealers and what not... they're pretty chill, as long as you aren't an idiot.

the younger people seem to be getting more into percs, though...

15. #15 chronicman00, Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2009
    here in napa everybody smokes. about 7 out of 10 people in my class smoke.

I think its actually more accepted than cigarettes now.

16. Around the suburbs it's realy relaxed. Especialy since the area i'm in as a decent amount of retired people. I doubt I could have mad traffic in the area though.

The people with children would start getting nervous and call the cops. But It's relaxed enough that people do grow inside thier houses on my street.
    Two houses up theres a perfect 12/12 schedule going on in the attic window :laughing:. 8 at night and they shut off at 8 in the morning, and then the guy drives off to work. Either hes growing pot or hes a insomniac and OCD about lights.