opinion on this situation

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by thinkone, Nov 27, 2009.

1. ok so me and my gf have been on and off all 4 years of highschool and past year weve been together for 10 months straight we are now first year uni students and in like the 11th grade i always made fun of my gf for smoking weed but a year after i started to smoke more regularly and slowy got turned off by alcohol and now we usually burn once or twice a day but i told her i was going to buy my first O just so i can have more bud for a longer period of time , and i told her if her friends need any i wouldnt mind tosing them a gram or 2 but then she got weirded out and told me i was getting to "in to it" what ever that means , i dont intend on selling bud , but i thought it would be nice of me to let them know they can come to me if they needed any and now shes being a little bitch no other words to describe how shes acting she got me into smoking and now she has a problem with me having weed

2. You have to realize that she sees this as a huge step. Coming from someone who's been in her position before, I've watched friends that I got started casually smoking go down the same path you are, except they took it too far and fucked up their life. Just explain to her that you don't plan on dealing, and to forget you ever said anything. Eventually she will probably have her friends coming to you anyway, or not. Either way you have your bud.

3. Actions speak louder than words. I suggest not mentioning it again. Doing so would probably make it into a bigger deal than it needs to be. If the topic comes up, don't be defensive, just state plainly that you aren't going to be dealing. Treat it with the importance that you did your cereal this morning. None. You eat it, you forget it. The less importance you place on this, the faster it will be forgotten.

4. I've gotten a couple friends of mine into smokin and the next thing I know they're full fledged tony montana wanna be's. Well most of them failed. It's funny when your dealer comes to you to bail him out of his situation though. Anyway Ravaged gave you some good advice. Girls just take the whole dealing thing to heart, I used to hook up my friends here and there when they called, my gf at the time would do that whole acting different thing that they do, you know when they don't talk and act all pissy. I think it's just a girl thing, unless you find cool one.