Opinion On The Girls In Suicide Girls Or Playboy?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Nyxierawr, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Challenge accepted.

2. GC romance on the horizon.

3. Wow, no love for Playboy girls? I'd fuck a SG but I'd be more into a playboy girl for a relationship (not into girls with a lot of tattoos).

Not really. They promote an image of what guys want. Sex sells and always will. The whole, "models give women a false image" argument is silly, as it's implying a company would actually use ugly bitches to sell their product, rather than what men are attracted to.

im not saying that ugly bitches should be models lol. the fact that these girls are usually skinny and/or have fake tits put out a false image of what a beautiful woman is. a girl can be pretty and have some meat on her bones with some natural tits. nothing wrong with b cups either.

on the other hand if youve ever watched americas top model, you would see how scrawny and wierd lookin those chicks are. they look like the walking dead mayne.

i like BBWs :hide:

5. #65 shaddytheman, Jun 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2013
    Alright so back on the main issue: Is this to question the morality aspect if it's shameful or not? I don't really argue over semantics (pointless and emotional) because morality is subjective because of one's personal values.

I dealt with models and natural beautiful girls that will soon to be models, they don't really seem like "dumb"  "arrogant"   "snobbish"  bitches but more as friendly, amiable, bubbly and flirt-able. Calling somebody a dimwit because how they dress is a fallacy, you don't know the decisions they make or why they desire to work in that career of field. 

I could be a male model if I packed more muscle. 

I don't think there's anything shameful about it. 

If you're acting in a shameful way then yeah, but I don't think there's anything wrong with saying "I'm proud of my body, look at it!!" :p 

We're all naked under our clothes. We were all born naked (most of us anyway, I was wearing a poncho), but there's nothing shameful about a naked body if you ask me. 

7. That's what I'm saying, I'm trying to disarray from the generalization and look deeper. There's nothing wrong with a person that is confident and wants to flaunt what they got (high self esteem is good) but however, when they start being an attention whore about it then it becomes annoying. 

The reason we wear clothes is to make us curious what the other person looks like without clothes (women wear bras to cover their tits which increases man's imagination same with males covering their package which increases female's imagination) plus I'm pretty sure if we were naked, fapping would be a public act. 

8. #68 *guest, Jun 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2013

That may be why some people wear clothes, but I don't believe that's why we started wearing them in the first place. :p

I mean besides the obvious weather protection that clothes offer, some people are just really prude about nude bodies. Some chick walks down the street naked, and sure there will be a few people thinking "oh that sucks because now I don't have anything left to the imagination" but there will be far more people thinking "OMG, THAT IS SO OBSCENE, THINK OF THE CHILDREN".  :rolleyes:

Attention whores are annoying in general whether they're naked or not though. :smoking:

9. The human body is a form of art, I don't know why it has to be sheltered except the law says we have too and moralists will patronize us for "sinning" LOL and when we do allegedly "sin", they will start holding the bible with holy water and start repeating "the power of Christ compels you". I laugh at these people. 

Prudish people still associate with the Puritan point of view that was started back in the "Thanksgiving days", they cannot outside themselves in a third person point of view which is kinda sad, they can't challenge their own views but stay committed to them. I remember reading somewhere that there was a debate on "casual sex" between the American moralist or the Swedish liberal, the American moralist believed the conservative nature that "the human body is pure and the person shouldn't have to objectify themselves until they're married" but then the Swedish liberal countered his view with "but how will they be sexually experienced?" she did have a point there. 

Think of the Children? Yeah the children shouldn't have to be over-sheltered from learning about how our body works but still, they should be a limit until they are much older and mature. 

Yeah Attention whores are borderline annoying, that's why I deactivated FB. 

10. SG all da wayy

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #71 *guest, Jun 8, 2013

This especially drives me nuts. There's a naked bike ride in Portland every year, and every year like clockwork there are people on the local news sites complaining about how they were out having dinner or something when suddenly some naked guy rode by on a bike and "OMG MY CHILDREN SAW THAT, THEY'RE GOING TO BE SO TRAUMATIZED". 

Bullshit. Your children won't give a fuck unless you make them think they should give a fuck. They're not going to be traumatized by it unless you make them feel like they should be. :confused_2:

If you just laugh and say "Haha, that dude was naked, how funny!" then your kids will just get a laugh out of it too, no harm no foul. :p 

12. Wait a minute, there's an naked bike ride marathon? Sounds like a tons of fun! But the people are over-exaggerating because they think it's not "normal" for a person to indulge in any of those activities. What a bunch of melo-dramatic fucks.

The children wouldn't care, they would just stare with amusement. 

13. #73 *guest, Jun 8, 2013

Yep, they have them in a lot of other states too I think. 

EDIT: I guess I should remove that link since it does have some titties in it... It was the first result from searching "portland naked bike ride" on Google though. :p 

Apparently the next one is tomorrow! 

14. Sure wish I was there. 

15. I wouldn't even know what to think if I saw someone ride by me naked on a bike. I would certainly laugh tho...

16. wow, SG are more trashy and whory than PB girls, no doubt.  I don't know who's ass's you guys got you heads up but have you ever met  a SG?  I've met a few, and they define trash.  PB girls may look like bimbos, but the cred's are there to make them not as big of whores.

17. I've met a handful and they were normal and as nice as anyone can be.The fact that you think one or two people define an entire group/ sub culture shows us exactly what kind of "open-minded" and  "intelligent" person you are.

18. #78 SkunkWoodz, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2013
    Did I claim to be either of those?. Thanks for pointing out the obvious, its fun being a closed minded, quick to judge biggot.

welcome to pandoras box, jerk.

19. ^
    Hey no harm no foul, at the very least you know where you stand.

20. Suicide girls are where its at. I love some punk rock tattooed girls. Not nipple or snatch piercings tho.just ink.!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app