Opinion On The Girls In Suicide Girls Or Playboy?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Nyxierawr, Jun 3, 2013.

1. #41 goneforever, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013

2. Lol not nearly.

3. I think you are quite an attractive young lady. And thank you so much for the flicker posts!!

4. Aw thank you, it's my pleasure :p

5. I'm not really into either from what I've seen

6. they all seem like dumb bitches to me. they promote a false image to woman about how they should look and act. just cuz ur "pretty" doesnt mean u are entitled to be paid for it.

at the end of the day i am a guy with dirty thoughts but im more into the little house on the prairie type girls. pretty girls that dress properly, have good morals. and respect themselves

7. send me nude pics via PM please

8. #49 *guest, Jun 5, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2013

Wow, this guy is smooth :smoking: 

9. Well I have dated a model and I found her to be very shallow.  She also had a LOT of self esteem issues.  I'm sure not all models are the same but...

Nothing about sex is special.. It's not some big special secret sacred thing. And just because a person is confortable with having multiple partners, that implies they have no self-respect? 

Obviously our opinions differ on what is desirable and what isnt, but to imply that people who are fine with having multiple partners have little respect for themselves isn't a very open-minded way of seeing the situation.

Either way, more pussy for meeee~~ <3

11. I see sex as special, not special where I feel it should only be done in relationships and whatnot, but it's special enough that I don't give my body to any pig who wants it. They can see but they're not all welcome to touch, that is self respect in my opinion and your entitled to your own as am I.

12. Ass not nice enough? Girl you got the fucking cake! I call that a Mini Kardashion (they call me a cakeologist - I study asses). 

13. #54 goneforever, Jun 7, 2013

14. I would but I got compliments for dayzzz! You got that "Hollaback Girl Ass" darn-it now you got me start singing that Gwen Stefani song lol. 

15. You're a piece of work, I can't get enough of you. I need a real life version of you around all day.

16. I bet if you did meet me, you would instantly fall in love with me because of my unique personality. 

17. #58 goneforever, Jun 7, 2013

18. I'm like Waldo, you got to find me first. 

19. No problem!