Opinion On The Girls In Suicide Girls Or Playboy?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Nyxierawr, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Thats exactly what I said lol. I said that Playboy girls are trashy.
    SG's are awesome, you should probally re-read what I said haha.

2. You are hot enough. Now post your pics lol just teasin ya :p

• Like Like x 1
  3. :D Not at all, thank you.

4. Noo I understood. Sorry, I was agreeing. I'm actually really high so excuse me if I wasn't clear.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I am too, fucking keif haha.
    Anyways, there is nothing stopping you from being a SG. Like you said confidence is sexy and if you have it then go for it!

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'd scare people off. Lol!

7. A small butterfly tattoo on the ass is just not all that attractive.  A properly done full (prison?) sleeve on a woman enhances her beauty 10 fold in my opinion. Diff strokes my dude.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'd love me a suicide girl over a bunny any day!

9. There pretty hot but I would never date them they have tommany miles on there pussy .

10. Your avatar does not scare me off. I would like to see more of you please.

11. Some of the SG's are really fuckin hot tho! Lol. I like sleeves if they're done right and good art.

12. My photographer friend does a lot of European SG shots and she's always telling me to go forward for it, but there's no way I could compare to those beautiful ladies :smoke:

playboy < SG

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  13. I don't know why that's upside-down. Lol.

14. You are not scaring me away. Ok guys..let's hear it...how many say that Brianna is hot?

• Like Like x 1
  15. She knows...she knows. Your J&S tat is dope.

• Like Like x 2
    Well the Jack Skellington Tatt certainly upped the "hottness" or this bladie for sure I'd give some rep if it were still permitted. But I've also read some of her posts and her personality is what really shines. Ok thats all i got to say about that..

• Like Like x 1
  17. #38 goneforever, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013

• Like Like x 1
  18. sexy as fuck im following them on instagram   :hello:

• Like Like x 1

You can start by posting a picture in the ass thread.  :yummy: