Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Opinion on some stuff.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mafia93, Sep 18, 2010.

1. Im pretty new to the smoking game and recently, my dealer got shot (nothing gang related, just a punk trying to jack his stuff) and he won't be back for a month or two. Anyway... I'm trying to feel out a few new dealers that I've been recommended and I'm trying to get an opinion on what I just acquired from him. (Price/Quality) I dont have a scale atm so I'm really just going off what I'm being told.

So, how good is this shit and how much should I have paid?
    Dealer said this is "crip" and from my understanding, down here in Florida that basically means some good/dank stuff. It's got a pretty strong smell and it's pretty sticky. (Sorry if the quality isn't the best. My phone doesn't do closeups very well)

Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. I'd say that's around 2 grams.

3. Looks pretty good. How much did it cost?

edit, No one will be able to accurately tell you the weight but i would guess a shade under a gram....

4. Not to hate or anything but 2 grams?!?! thats not close. Thats prolly round a g or so, maybe a little more. If its super dense (as if it is literally like a rock probably around 1.5)

5. Yeah, I was thinking it was like .5 grams but I really have no clue. I bought it in a place that I really couldn't sit there and scrutinize it very closely. I paid 10 and I have a feeling thats a little bit over what I should have. My friend said he recently changed up his bags so he might still be trying to get things straightened out, I'll be able to get more in depth with him next time.

6. #6 420cannabis420, Sep 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2010
    Also you cant tell what strain of weed it is by the pictures, but that looks like some MURDER! A little leaft for my liking as well, but you can pick those off and smoke those later.

EDIT: looking at your post from below, that is a straight 10sac. I get .5 for 10 in these parts, maybe over maybe under.

7. Alright that's good to hear. Put's me a little more at ease :p Thanks.

8. Id pay maybe 20-30 for that..depends on how desperate I was.

9. Good to hear, I payed 10. Smoking it tonight so I'll see if I'll be buying from this guy in the future :smoke:

10. Looks good enough to me. I'd smoke it.

No...really. Send it to me and I'll smoke it.

11. NOT EVEN CLOSE!

It looks like a solid 10 sac, dude. I get .5 for 10 down in SW Florida, that's the normal price. It also looks like our usual dank around here, you'll get pretty damn high. I recommend going back to him for now as long as his prices are normal: $25 half 8th, 50 8th, 100Q, etc.

12. Looks to be about a gram and the quality is not bad either. If you paid 15-20 dollars for that I would not feel ripped off.

13. Yep, looks like a dime bag. If anything, over.
    I'd recommend going back to that dealer in the future!

14. lol thanks guys. I just gotta wait for my friend to get off work @ 12 so we can get a 3 man circle going with his new piece. Hopefully I'll be straight for hockey @ 6 am :p

15. Just picked up some more.

Attached Files:

16. Yo, when I lived in South Florida, everyone called bud like that "crip" or "fire crip". Definitely some dank, oooo weee!

17. first pic looks like about .6 or .7, second pic is about a gram

quality is good though

18. haha yeah. Shit smells/tastes like fucking dank ass church carpet :p A a guy that's been trying to sell me some mids walked up to me right after I bought it and I let him smell it. His eyes got wide as fuck the second he took a whiff.

Thanks, I was thinking it was about that too. It's pretty fucking dense.

19. dude op, how much did you bay for that 2nd bag. i hope not any more than 10 cuz that looks like .8 or so

20. I paid 10.