Opinion on One-Hitters?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by ReefingMadness, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Hey GC, I was wondering, what is your opinion on one-hitters? I personally love then because of the size and portability. Not only that, all the weed it saves is awesome. I had a gram that lasted me 2-3 days. The high is good (depends on weed,) and some of the styles are cool. How about you guys?

2. I have a quartz one hitter dugout and i carve my own one hitter style chillums i love them both. They conserve weed and give strong hits with concealment and portability

3. Amazing how such small pipes can get a huge hit?!

4. Great way to be sneaky and conservative with your bud; I used one daily for almost a year; however they're kinda cumbersome to pack and easy to lose without a dugout; so I recommend you buy one of those.
    I'm always searching for glass or quartz one hitters like the guy above me was talking about, because i've since moved on to water pipes and have grown to hate metal pieces, but sadly I've never found one besides a china glass one hitter that had a PLASTIC COATING ON IT. nasty, glad i never smoked out of it; could've been dangerous haha

5. I love em. I have a little metal one and I've put ounces through that little fucker lol