Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Opinion on names for pipes, bongs, etc.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by fajamoose, Jan 21, 2008.

1. I keep seeing all these threads that say stuff like "Help me name my new bong!" and "Just got a new pipe, need help naming it"...

In my opinion, the name should come naturally. The name of your bong should be a name YOU think of, preferraby while stoned. :smoking: No body should have to THINK of a name for your piece, it should come to you in a stoned dream or while listening to your favorite stoner CD or with your smoking buddies. Just a thought..

2. Il call him, baja-moose.

3. lol, only if its rasta colors

4. Yeah, I definitely agree with you. It should be something that just comes to you, and should make sense when you're high, if at no other time. I remember for my first piece it just came to me in the drive through. I told my friends, who were also all high, and they just screamed in agreement.

5. I agree. Thats like asking somebody to name your band.

6. i feel the opposite actually. . .

every smoking apparatus that ive attached a name to has broken in a most unfortunate manner.

i dont name anything that i smoke out of i simply call it "the bong" or "my pipe" and ive had both of them longer than any other piece that ive named thus far.

its my personal belief that karma wont fuck with things you dont care about

and i totally dont care about my pieces ;)

thats just me though lol

7. I've bought glass just to be able to name it before. I've named glass I haven't yet owned. I just love assigning names to things its a fulfilling experience.

8. this is so true i find that all the pipes i love and give names always break and leave me heart broken and the pipes that i never name and sometimes just throw around to buddys are still around

9. another thing i dont like about the "help name my piece" threads is that you cant name a piece without first smoking it... haha pieces have personality

10. i have a bit of glass but never even considered naming it. Just never appealed to me.

11. my bongs name is "PassaDeBong" cause there was this one kid in one of my classes named "Pathemebong" and so i just changed it around, its an inside joke with me and my friends

but i like "Baloo Bong" from the Jungle Book