Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Opinion on Mids vs Headies?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AngryArtist, Dec 11, 2010.

1. #1 AngryArtist, Dec 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2010
    Hi all,
    I've been smoking for about four months now and I'm on the fence about what to buy. I smoke about once or twice a week and have bought mostly dank stuff up to this point, but I have smoked about a couple grams of mids so far. Where I'm from (VT) danks are 60 an eighth, which is a pain in the ass IMO. The guy I got mids from last time offered me an oz for 110 of some pretty good mids.

Would you recommend I buy danks or mids? I'm thinking of picking up a vape in the near future too, if that would affect your choice. I've never vaped mids before, how does it compare to dank stuff?

Thanks for any help!

2. For me, if I want to get stoned everyday, which I try to do, I usually vape mids during the week, but have some really busty (My word for good bud:D) buds reserved for the weekend to smoke outta my spoon and joints:hello::smoking:

Edit: since you said its pretty good mids, definitely go with that. My theory is, that if they are close in quality, but you get more of the lower quality herb, go for the quantity buy:D Good luck

3. No offense.

Why the FUCK would you waste good herb in a pipe if you have a vaporizer?

It literally delivers about 8 times more Delta-9 THC into your system to vaporize than it does to smoke.

Plus it tastes so much better out of the vape.

4. True...I'm not very functional right now man. i will start vaping my good weed, and my mids...but I do love the occasional combustion session with some fire:D:smoking::smoking:

5. They each have their place in my opinion.

Mids saves mad money rolling jays or Ls and does the job just fine. Plus theres something about picking out those seeds and stems

Plus I've been making great use of mids seeds. Never throw those fuckers out:hello:

But for pipes/bongs, which is what I mainly smoke gotta be headies all the way.

6. Quality over quantity always.

7. No doubt.

Jus sayin. :D :smoke:

8. I must've spoiled myself on dank because when I smoke mids, I barely get high. And if I do it takes 3 or 4 bowls to get me there. For this reason I just prefer to bite the bullet and buy dank for a higher price. It's not that bad if you have a job since I only smoke about a gram a day and I can easily afford that with my minimum wage pay.

9. I would go with mids, both types will get you blazed. And if you wanna save up for a vape, saving on cash for slightly less quality bud now will pay off a lot in the future. Why? Because vapes are awesome.

10. yah thats what I pay also, overall I look at it as mids for long run or stash holding cuz im not rich and headiez for a good smoke every now and then.

11. I usually get a half of mids and a quarter of dank and that lasts me 3 weeks. I smoke mids when I want to smoke alot and dank when I want to enjoy the herb.

12. This question will always be asked. If it was me I would buy dank. That's my opinion and that's basically what the whole mids vs dank arguement is about. If I can get some high mids for a good price i would buy alot of that however. I honestly don't care. If it gets me high then that is good enough for me.

13. I always bought dank then rough times came upon me and I started buying an ounce of mids every week rather then a q of dank but now I'm back to buying dank only. I have nothing against mids because, hey, they get you high as fuck. I just didn't feel like going to the hood to get my weed because I'm an upper middle class whitey. And i would get 6-7 grams of seeds and stems. And I like to treat my high end glass with respect by only smoking the dank.

14. I think I'm going to have to go with the mids this time. They're not full of stems and seeds like some lesser stuff. Although morefreedom is right about quality over quantity, I feel that there isn't as much of a definite answer when quality costs more than 4 times as much as the alternative. Plus I'm pretty sensitive, so mids does the job just fine for me. :smoke:

15. Well if I were you I would see if I had any other friends that maybe wanted to go half in with you on an ounce of dank. If that fails, then I would definitely go with an ounce of mids. Pick out those stems and seeds, and collect any keef you can from it if you have a keef catcher or grinder. :smoke: