Opinion on Cops

Discussion in 'General' started by smokez, May 24, 2006.

1. Cops are just like every pothead in here...as far as being a person goes...i think most cops become corrupted or bitches because the power they have over us as civilians. All the cops down south are crooked so when you ride threw here dont get stopped, cause the cops do more illegal stuff than I do...and look where I'm at!! :smoke:

2. well most cops i have encountered are just assholes on a power trip who think they are better than you although i have met a few cool cops. in 8t hgrade i got busted for buying weed at school and the school cop there basically saved my ass. he kept me out of juvy and went to court for me and everything and got me 6 months of probation. he was cool as shit man. there is this other cop in taylor mill KY who actually sells weed. i have never bought from him and never would but my cousin's ex girlfriend used to buy from him all the time. pretty crazy shit for reall haha.

if i had one thing to say about cops in a whole it would be....

fuck em

3. I think cops are kinda like your crop yield: everyones different and there no way tell what one is gonna be like. It's wierd how diverse the cops can be, I've met some cops who were some of the coolest people I have ever met. I have also had run-ins with some really dick cops who are on a power trip. In that instance I just like to avoid them. Also, no mater how much you hate them, always talk to them respectfully. If your nice then they'll probably leave you alone or walk away with a suspicion. If your being a dick to them then chances are they're gonna be a dick to you. Good luck to anyone who as a run-in with cops.

4. I don't think many cops became what they are because they wanted to stop kids from smoking pot, you know? They probably joined the boys in blue to stop more serious crimes. But hey, who's to say?

5. Eh.. I got busted after drinking a good bit and forgetting I had a small baggie of headies in my pocket, about 2.3g the reprt said.

I was straight up with the cop, spoke respectfully and him and I even bullshitted after he asked me if I had anything on me and told him there was weed in my pocket.. Fuckin' 17 months of probation for that shit.

6. My 2 buddies got rolled with about 3 grams of kush the other night..there was like 4 cops and it was at 2am..they said "this is some danks buds" and let them off with a warning..of course they kept the bud. I wouldnt be surprised if they smoked it

7. Lmao most of the cops around here gather in a cemetary and drink alcohol. How do I know? I've seen them before doing it when I went there to smoke but I was in the woods and they didn't see me, so I watched for about a minute then I left.

But one cop got caught smoking crack and he smoked weed too. But what happends? He's allowed back on the force. Hmmm something doesn't sound right. :rolleyes:

8. some good some bad, in my experiences ive learned not to lie to cops.. it leads to a way worse situation.

9. like sum other guy said in another thread like this, you only meet the ones who are dicks cuz they're the ones who pull you over n shit.

10. I got assaulted by one cop once, (because my friend made that sirene sound :rolleyes: lamo) but Im sure there are tons of cops that are good people and they do what they are supposed to... is their job and we must respect it.

P.S.- I do like cops :cool:

11. i dunno some cops are dicks but some of them are kewl of course this is comin from someone who live in a place where a lesbian cop got caught smugglin weed from the evidence locker