Opinion on Age Old Organics?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by rebel1190, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Hey everyone! I have been using Age Old Organics nutes and Age Old organic soil. I was just curious on everyones opinion on the quality of Age Old products and possible suggestions or preferences of others. The main reason I am using all Age Old is because I was able to get everything for FREE which is awesome. This is my first grow though so my opinion of the nutes and soil is pretty irrelevant due to lack of expereience. So any info or suggestions you have would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

2. #2 GrinMEaSmile, Mar 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2013
    Bump

I too am curious. Was thinking about doing an organic grow with a soil-less mix down to earth pro-organic mix. Then amend it with down to earth soybean meal, Bio-live, oyster shell, dolomite lime. worm casting. Then use the line from Age Old Organics to feed.

3. I have not heard anything about Age Old Organics, but if you guys want to try growing organically, then you should check out this thread. This is a really good guide on how to make your own organic soil so that you don't even have to use bottled nutes, just plain water.

Organic Soil for Beginners