Opie & anthony

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by kid kush, Nov 24, 2009.

1. im sure most of you know who o and a are. for those that dont, they are to xm radio what howard is to sirius. but since howard is still doin the same shit for last 20 years, o baby your so hot show me your tits tell robin whoo hoo! o and a have surpassed howie. anyway, i was wonderin if theres any other opie and anthony fans out there? xm 202 high voltage spread the virus!

2. Oh boy, I use to listen to this guys all the time. I would generally listen to it on the latenight and fall asleep. I havnt listened to them in sooo long tho. Do they still have whip-em-out Wednesday?

3. yes sir. WOW or whip em out wednesday is every wednaesday. actually i think sayin takes place was a bit redundant after i already said wednesday. but good shit anyway. damn really nobody else likes o and a? you gotta be kidding me does everyone on here that lives in america live out in the boonies?

4. Opie and Anthony is are not funny.

5. They rule and so does jim norton. Their whole show is awesome, gets me through the work day. Frrrrrrunkis!!!!!!!!

6. Hi John,

I love O&A - there is a lot of raw talent in their studio. I think it's crazy that many of their greatest fans become troed out assholes... The message boards for both O&A and R&F turned into such douche chilly places