opiates...make me sick..everytime

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by mike9, Oct 9, 2009.

1. so sick and tired of this bullshit

3rd time i have tried opiates now...unbearable nausea and discomfort..puking...

experiences:

1st time: 90mg codeine - unbelievable nausea for 12 hours, no euphoria at all
    2nd time: 30mg oxycodone - basically paralyzed, puked 8 times before i started dry-heaving
    3rd time: 10mg hydro - FUCKING NAUSEA for 12 hours before i slept (did it in morning) and threw up twice in that period

what the fuck is wrong with me

2. Just consider yourself lucky, opiates are fun but the cycle they can lead to is never worth it.

3. werent you that guy who tried pushing off awhile back??

4. yes i tried heroin once, IV'd it first time, the rush is inevitable but pure nausea and discomfort followed

5. Maybe their just not for you man...Try benzos or something....Your kinda lucky you dont like them. It can be a love hate thing forsure.

6. oh, benzos are incredible for me. i am just jealous..i see people posting about nodding out on oxycodone/hydros and shit and i am sitting here wondering what it feels like :(

7. heres the trick: smoke weed with it.

everytime i took oxys without smoking it made me puke. EVERYTIME.

8. Haha hell yeah man I get what you mean. everyone talks about how great adderal is but I always feel like shit comeing down and feel numb and unpleasent the whole time its kinda sad =( I see were your comeing fromm.

9. just be happy your not addicted. opiates are too good to be true.

10. i call bs on you iving heroine, just because you didn't mention it in the OP, as one of the '3' times you've done opiates, just don't do it anymore if you don't like it.

11. Are you insullfating or taking orrally?? If your taking orrally you probably have a weak stomach to all the tylonol in those pills

12. Eat something before taking em. Problem solved.

13. I know how you feel OP, I too am prone to nausia with opiates, 15mg's oxy is the limit before i'm surely puking

but don't let it get you down, there are plenty of things you can do

you can gain a tolerance by taking them for a couple days, and once you have a bit of a tolerance you can take much more without nausia

or, if you can get your hands on promethazine, this is the real cure, 15mg's of promethazine and I can take as much as I want without an ounce of nausia. I think it's prescription but if you can find it it's worth it, potentiates the opiate high too since its a CNS depressant aswell. If you can't find that, i've heard benadryl helps but i've never tried it

edit, and like cannavoid said, taking pills with acetaminophen in them can give you a stomach ache and make you puke

14. before taking them:
    -eat something
    -take 1-2 diphenhydramine (ex. benadryl)
    -smoke some herb

15. I kinda wish opiates made me sick :( my body just loves them. i don't even get withdrawls...makes it very hard for me. Wish I never tried them.

16. how the hell do you not get W/D???

sounds awesome to me. and if there is no WD where is the problem? lol other than the cost of opiates

17. Yeah i dont know about that, I think you've just been responsible enough with your use to not have WD'd by now. Which is very, very good. Some people's bodies take longer to become dependent on things.

And there are some people that are just "allergic" to opiates, so to speak. I guess i wouldnt say these people are lucky, but they do have the upper hand as they wont have the chance to become addicted.

Eh, idk, im slightly WDing as i type, so i'm just lookin for somethin to talk about.

18. ^^ this. and drink water

19. u shud stop doin em then lol

20. Oh well of course i get WD's...I just have to abuse a lot for a long time. And I'm also just comparing to friends experiences.